You Guys are Stupid

I'd love a rematch as much as anyone. The first fight was very close, I scored it a draw actually. However Jones has every right to negotiate for better pay or whatever it is he wants. The fact of the matter is that Dana and co are trying to pressure him into signing as soon as possible by utilizing media and fan pressure by smearing him yet again

Your blue text just screams attention whore.

i could have called him past his prime, undersized even for MW, 2-4 since he came back to the UFC, or even simply 43, but those things are obvious.

and Cormier's success at HW is impressive, but that was against fighters who are not and do not fight like LHW's. HW's are big and hit hard, but the speed and technical skills of elite LHW's are way diff. Cormier has yet to compete against a top LHW (Hendo's ranking was a farce), yet he deserves a shot at the title? it would be completely diff had he held the HW belt and came down, but if he wants to be a regular contender, he has to fight an actual legit LHW, not a MW and a bum who makes cappuccinos.

Oh I see, you are one of those guys who doesn't realize how thin the talent pool is in MMA. Who would you have had Cormier fight to prove himself?

Remember who jones beat to get his title shot? Manuwa is better than Bader. Besides, after fighting sonnen and vitor he clearly doesnt care about 'deserves it'.
A champion shouldnt have a say in who he fights anyway

Actually Jones got the title shot on a months notice because Rashad was injured.

The Sonnen fight was made because of the backlash from the 151 fallout.

And Vitor got a title shot because both Shogun and Machida turned down a rematch.

And did you know Jones picked to fight Gus over Machida?

DC holds wins over Josh, Frank, Roy, BF and Hendo. Thats alot better than Gus. He is also undefeated.

Where to start with this line of idiocy.....

DC has beaten four HW gatekeepers (whoopdeeFUCKINGdoo!). Since dropping to 205, he's beaten a barista, and a faded, shriveled version of Dan Henderson. That's his resume.

Gus took the current champ to the wire (I had him winning 48-47, and I'm not alone), beat the last guy to hold the belt, and has four times as many wins in the division as Cormier.

Think before you say stupid shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back