• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You guys are clueless, Conor will brutally KO Floyd.

Sure.......
animal-photobomb-9.jpg

Lol a midget bum with no power and reach almost KTFO floyd, hes lucky he got saved by the bell.

Imagine what Conor who is bigger, taller, longer reach, younger and more INSANE power than a manlet will do?

4th rd KO clean.
ac02f37134b7e4e55b1746198d519f16.jpg

lol @ people overrating Floyd's chin here. A single punch from a weak-ass puncher like Maidana with big puffy gloves on and it clearly had an impact on Floyd.

Even the Mosley punch was overrated. I've seen countless boxers eat those kind of shots and still stay standing, but when Floyd does it, people think he has some indestructible chin or something. He has a pretty good chin, no doubt, but it's been shown that he can be hurt.

No matter how unlikely it is to happen, I could see McGregor finding his moment and managing to catch Floyd with something big and KOing him.

I know you're trolling, but Maidana is not a weak puncher. Not even close.

lol @ people overrating Floyd's chin here. A single punch from a weak-ass puncher like Maidana with big puffy gloves on and it clearly had an impact on Floyd.

Even the Mosley punch was overrated. I've seen countless boxers eat those kind of shots and still stay standing, but when Floyd does it, people think he has some indestructible chin or something. He has a pretty good chin, no doubt, but it's been shown that he can be hurt.

No matter how unlikely it is to happen, I could see McGregor finding his moment and managing to catch Floyd with something big and KOing him.
wtf-are-you-talking-about-what-link-or-post-or-video-made-you-think-like-that-what-were-you-thinking-man.jpg

Conor has a punchers chance. But that's about it. I expect Mayweather to dance around him with ease.

An entire argument created under one gif...Typical Conor fan bullshit...

Do you guys think Conor could beat Canelo too??

Conor is going to be clowned... mark my words and that's if this circus act ever gets put together

i wanna see conor the boxing god box ggg too

Conor aint using no 4oz mma gloves and he doesnt have the proper stance for boxing. Conors boxing isnt that good and im a huge conor fan.

Hey bro, he's trolling.

I am being serious when I say I hope if Connor starts losing bad he kicks him in the head. It's cheap but makes for great TV, and it will be a scandal for the ages <45>

I doubt he would do that but I could see him doing a Matt Brown/Machida style trip takedown and launching his ass in frustration so save face.

Floyd actually showed a good chin there
Floyd has shown excellent recovery and the ability to fire back in danger to make his opponent respect his power.

Thing is, he isn't as active anymore. We've seen great boxers withdraw with their legacy intact and come back for money fights to be rudely awakened to the truth that they should have stayed out. However, Conor is an 0-0 pro boxer and those guys all met their demise against present day boxing champions in the prime of their careers.

Conor and Kavanaugh and whatever boxing coaches their bringing in are gonna have to come up with some very innovative strategies to pull this off. If Conor wins this, it's the equivalent of a miracle.

T5QDnTs.gif

Lol a midget bum with no power and reach almost KTFO floyd, hes lucky he got saved by the bell.

Imagine what Conor who is bigger, taller, longer reach, younger and more INSANE power than a manlet will do?

4th rd KO clean.
Marcos Maidana would fucking DESTROY McGregor in a boxing match.

Still can't figure out how Maidana had so much success that night.

I can give u reasons, but in reality first fight... It made no sense. I had it a draw.

He was so much better with Robert Garcia... Footwork, head movement, he develoved a jab, but I think it's mainly that weird overhand right, in combination with all 3 that gave fmj issues first fight, in accord with his constant pressure.

Still, that shit was fun to watch... (First fight).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back