You decide. Whats next for RDA, Felder and Islam?

why not ?
Islam and Kevin been wanting it for a while now and UFC never decided to even offer em a fight.. Maybe they are saving it for later hoping they both get big and the fight gets bigger with it.(This was before Kevin lost to Do Bronx)

Why Trinaldo? Usually when you're on a 5 fight winning streak you get a top 10 opponent and Islam is on a 6 fight winning streak.
Trinaldo is 4-1, should be 5-0 and top 15. Plus Islam is a pullout professional. I’m sure Dana is real eager to book him another high profile fight, especially a headliner, so he can pull out - again.

Step back in competition, step back from the main stage. Let’s see where he stands.

Conor/Poirier
Gaethje/RDA
Tony/Chandler
Hooker/Oliviera
Dariush/Islam
CDF/Dober
Felder/Yaquinta
Arman/Gillespie

Islam or Ali, whoever is managing this guy is doing it all wrong. Islam should be fighting anyone and everyone to actually be considered for something. All I see is begging and crying that he deserves a top spot, IF he does deserve a top spot, he might as well fight whoever is put in front of him.

Dude fought more than 1 year ago. How is this even reliable? He behaves like a superstar when he is nothing but unproven.
So you think he's nothing but unproven and you want him to fight Trinaldo? Would it be better to have him fight a contender someone like Hooker or CDF....

Hater alert.

Anyway...

Who gives a fuck about Islam at this point? Lol
Yeah, I "hate" Paul Felder. For good reason, the dude sucks at everything and the UFC can't stop skull fucking us trying to convince us he's good at something.

Trinaldo is 4-1, should be 5-0 and top 15. Plus Islam is a pullout professional. I’m sure Dana is real eager to book him another high profile fight, especially a headliner, so he can pull out - again.

Step back in competition, step back from the main stage. Let’s see where he stands.
He's already beat all the unranked fighters.. I think he needs a real test a top 10 fighter. Doesn't necessarily have to be a headliner just a top opponent. He needs a real challenge. Trinaldo isn't that imo.

Arman/Gillespie
giphy.gif

The haters are in full force, several replies of "Islam doesn't deserve a ranked opponent because he pulled out" yet more one says the same for CDF, Oliveira or RDA who also recently pulled out of scheduled fights.

Put yourself in Sean Shelby shoes. You get to matchmake RDAs felders and Islam's next fight.

RDA: Former champ new division just beat the 7 ranked fighter should probably get a top 5 fighter
(Myself I'm thinking him and Gaethje would be a crazy fight)
Last five fights
View attachment 814564

Felder: Lost clearly but we also have to consider it was short notice. ( I know he made Do Bronx tap to strikes and he probably doesn't get excited for another fight against him but I think considering he's on a losing streak he should take)
Last five fights
View attachment 814565

Islam: The guy that was supposed to fight but unfortunately got hit with a nasty infection. On a 6 fight winning streak should probably get a top 10 opponent but you never know. (I'm thinking him and Hooker on a fight night headline.. Id love to see that)

Last five fights:
View attachment 814570

UFC LW Rankings:
View attachment 814568

None of the top 15 is currently scheduled to fight so choose as you please.

Islam gets anyone between ranks 8 to 18 ......felder included

Felder anyone in the top 10 or Islam

RDA anyone in the top 6

Yeah, I "hate" Paul Felder. For good reason, the dude sucks at everything and the UFC can't stop skull fucking us trying to convince us he's good at something.

Yep. Guy is trash, lol.

{<BJPeen}

RDA - Gaethje, Hooker or Islam
Islam - Hooker, RDA or Felder
Felder - Iaquinta, Kevin Lee or Islam

It seems to offend you if someone isn't a Felder fan?

Calling someone out on their BS is being offended? Lol.

Nope. Not bothered one iota. There's a difference between someone not liking a guy and then saying he's trash at everything he does when he's a ranked fighter and at worst below average on the mic. It seems like he's salty over Paul. When you're at that level you're either a troll or a hater. I'll let you decipher as you're one yourself.

Hey, look, you made a post without Khabib or Islam involved. Wow.

The haters are in full force, several replies of "Islam doesn't deserve a ranked opponent because he pulled out" yet more one says the same for CDF, Oliveira or RDA who also recently pulled out of scheduled fights.
Facts lol I hate hypocrisy. They call him a bum and unproven then wants him to fight unranked fighters lool

Facts lol I hate hypocrisy. They call him a bum and unproven then wants him to fight unranked fighters lool

Lol

"He hasn't beaten anyone ranked! He doesn't deserve a ranked opponent!"

Calling someone out on their BS is being offended? Lol.

Nope. Not bothered one iota. There's a difference between someone not liking a guy and then saying he's trash at everything he does when he's a ranked fighter and at worst below average on the mic. It seems like he's salty over Paul. When you're at that level you're either a troll or a hater. I'll let you decipher as you're one yourself.

Hey, look, you made a post without Khabib or Islam involved. Wow.

You have two replies in this thread criticizing people who didn't post positively about Felder. And separately u made a thread questioning why Paul isn't getting as much respect as he deserves.

Basically it bothers u whenever someone refuses to suck off Paul lol

Said no one ever. Islam deserves Kevin Lee and nothing more.

RDA deserves a top five, maybe Hooker.
Lol Kevin Lee already made very clear he doesn't want any part of Islam.

RDA is 2-4 in his last 6 so he should not be near contenders and rebooking the fight with Islam makes the most sense

You have two replies in this thread criticizing people who didn't post positively about Felder. And separately u made a thread questioning why Paul isn't getting as much respect as he deserves.

Basically it bothers u whenever someone refuses to suck off Paul lol

It was to the same guy. You see, when you quote someone, and then they reply, you do the same. It's a line of conversation. That's what happens when you don't just create threads every day that revolve around two people.

He's entitled to his opinion when it has merit. Him exaggerating is bordering on hyperbole, hence my first comment quoting him. I know this is all hard for you to follow as it doesn't pertain to Islam or Khabib, but I'm trying to help you comprehend it. I'm very selfless.

The thread I made was saying Paul deserves respect. Not that he wasn't getting any.

Also, I do see that your spelling starts to break down on your second response. You must be rustled. It's okay man. Get it together.

You can reply if you'd like. I'll let you get the last word so you feel comfortable with yourself, like a woman.

RDA vs Hooker
Felder vs Iaquinta
Islam vs Lee or Gillespie

Back