You decide. Whats next for RDA, Felder and Islam?

Joinho10

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Put yourself in Sean Shelby shoes. You get to matchmake RDAs felders and Islam's next fight.

RDA: Former champ new division just beat the 7 ranked fighter should probably get a top 5 fighter
(Myself I'm thinking him and Gaethje would be a crazy fight)
Last five fights
upload_2020-11-15_21-35-2.png

Felder: Lost clearly but we also have to consider it was short notice. ( I know he made Do Bronx tap to strikes and he probably doesn't get excited for another fight against him but I think considering he's on a losing streak he should take)
Last five fights
upload_2020-11-15_21-38-49.png

Islam: The guy that was supposed to fight but unfortunately got hit with a nasty infection. On a 6 fight winning streak should probably get a top 10 opponent but you never know. (I'm thinking him and Hooker on a fight night headline.. Id love to see that)

Last five fights:
upload_2020-11-15_21-48-10.png

UFC LW Rankings:
upload_2020-11-15_21-45-51.png

None of the top 15 is currently scheduled to fight so choose as you please.

Attachments

• upload_2020-11-15_21-45-38.png
    upload_2020-11-15_21-45-38.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 2
I mean, hopefully Felder goes away, and the UFC stops forcing his shitty product on us. Islam needs to fucking fight. RDA will continue to gatekeep, he's not losing to anyone who isn't legit IMO.

I mean, hopefully Felder goes away, and the UFC stops forcing his shitty product on us. Islam needs to fucking fight. RDA will continue to gatekeep, he's not losing to anyone who isn't legit IMO.

Hater alert.

Anyway...

Who gives a fuck about Islam at this point? Lol

RDA vs hooker

felder vs islam / felder vs al iaquinta and make islam vs kevin lee

Felder vs Pettis or Cerrone (since Felder will only accept "exciting" - read big name - fights)

RDA vs Al (he deserves to fight down after that lackluster performance)

Islam vs Ferguson/Gaethje

Give Felder some bum he can KO as reward for stepping up and a break between so many 5 round wars. Give Islam a fight outside top 10 he doesn't deserve it for ruining this fight. It was his big step up and he blew it. RDA should fight either Chandler or Poirier for the next title shot if Conor actually fighting Gaethje.

You're right I also hate seeing fighters like Al Iaquinta even though I respect him hold up the rankings when we have unranked fighters that are so much better imo. Fighters like Arman Fiziev Moicano Mustafaev Guram Riddell and Damir all deserve a big fight to get em into the rankings or closer.

RDA vs Hooker or Connor vs Poirier replacement

Islam vs Trinaldo

Hater alert.

Anyway...

Who gives a fuck about Islam at this point? Lol

Many still believe he's champ material and I'm one of them. I'm not delusional I know he needs to work on some stuff but he's really learned a lot from that TKO L he took. Also he has Khabib around him.

Give Felder some bum he can KO as reward for stepping up and a break between so many 5 round wars. Give Islam a fight outside top 10 he doesn't deserve it for ruining this fight. It was his big step up and he blew it. RDA should fight either Chandler or Poirier for the next title shot if Conor actually fighting Gaethje.
How did Islam ruin it?

You're right I also hate seeing fighters like Al Iaquinta even though I respect him hold up the rankings when we have unranked fighters that are so much better imo. Fighters like Arman Fiziev Moicano Mustafaev Guram Riddell and Damir all deserve a big fight to get em into the rankings or closer.

Dober is solid too.

RDA vs Hooker or Connor vs Poirier replacement

Islam vs Trinaldo
Why Trinaldo? Usually when you're on a 5 fight winning streak you get a top 10 opponent and Islam is on a 6 fight winning streak.

Many still believe he's champ material and I'm one of them. I'm not delusional I know he needs to work on some stuff but he's really learned a lot from that TKO L he took. Also he has Khabib around him.

He needs to prove it ASAP. Guy fights as often as Jon Jones at this point. Until he is actually in the cage, getting announced against a ranked fighter, I couldn't care less about him.

Reactions: JKS
Why Trinaldo? Usually when you're on a 5 fight winning streak you get a top 10 opponent and Islam is on a 6 fight winning streak.

Islam or Ali, whoever is managing this guy is doing it all wrong. Islam should be fighting anyone and everyone to actually be considered for something. All I see is begging and crying that he deserves a top spot, IF he does deserve a top spot, he might as well fight whoever is put in front of him.

Dude fought more than 1 year ago. How is this even reliable? He behaves like a superstar when he is nothing but unproven.

Back