You casuals need to stop....

Shabutie

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
blaming the coaches for the fighters mistakes.

It's like you have no brain whatsoever and think the coach controls every action the fighter does in the cage.

Let's take the most recent fight for example:

How many times would you like him to scream head movement? He was calling it before she even got tagged, clearly they had trained it and clearly she wasn't utilizing any of it.

Get off the garbage coach blaming because she completely fucked up and froze in the fight.

He might not be the best coach, but he is certainly NOT the reason why she lost.

What's weird is she responds to pretty much every other instruction until she's hit so much she can't.

When he hollers hands up she raises her guard. When he hollers to clinch she tries to clinch.

But never once does she show head movement.

I think it's probably time I checked out that thread about the fight being rigged ...

"I think Edmond is a terrible coach and I will say it publicly," DeMars told LatiNation. "I think he's a terrible coach. I think he hit the lottery when Ronda walked in there." ---AnnMaria De Mars (Rondas Mom)

It's not just the casuals.

It's like you have no brain whatsoever and think the coach controls every action the fighter does in the cage.

How many times would you like him to scream head movement? He was calling it before she even got tagged, clearly they had trained it and clearly she wasn't utilizing any of it.

Get off the garbage coach blaming because she completely fucked up and froze in the fight.

He might not be the best coach, but he is certainly NOT the reason why she lost.

You need Low Key nutz.

Nah, the dude sucks.

Werdum was right.
1ae967.gif

Rhonda Is to stupid I may as well fold a Frisbee and cram it into my folds of fat and woddle into an appliance store while ribbling peepee. if you understand this metaphor you can become a stupid idiot like Edmund and his ugly face that thing should be wiped across my butt to clean doodoo off of it.

"I think Edmond is a terrible coach and I will say it publicly," DeMars told LatiNation. "I think he's a terrible coach. I think he hit the lottery when Ronda walked in there." ---AnnMaria De Mars (Rondas Mom)

It's not just the casuals.

Her mom is no casual either. She was a Judo champion back in her days. She's been in the game and knows what she's talking about when she says Edmund ruined her daughter's career.

HEAD MOVEMENT CLINCHHHH CLINCHHHH NOOOOO PLEASE NOOOOOOOOO - Mark Henry

Cucks, women, sjw's and the media can't accept that she lost.

BLAME A MAN!

NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That was some legendary shit.

The brilliant MMA strategist falling in battle. I bursted out laughing the first time I heard the fight with Edmund's voiceover.

Travis Browne went from being one of the most exciting prospects at HW, and a potential champ, to losing 3 of his last 4. That's Edmund. It's no coincidence that people turn shit when they join his gym.

Great insight. Screaming 'head movement' doesn't indicate a thing, especially when you look at both Brown's and Ellenbergher's complete lack of it.

Stop making excuses, Edmond is thought of as a shill by every major MMA camp and website, he has no boxing credentials, no boxrec record, no legitimate reason on why he should even be a coach.

You're also a pissbelt who started watching MMA in 2016, stop calling other people a casual when you're the very definition of one.

How good a coach he is is not defined by what he says when his fighter is in the cage, but by the thousands of hours of training before a fight. If he trained her well, Ronda would have moved her head without thinking (like breathing).

That is where he falls down as a coach (amongst many things).

Are there people really white knighting Edmond? Lmao that is a new low. Absolutely pathetic TS. Come to think of it... is that you Edmond?

It is true that the athlete performs, but it is the coach that comes up with the gameplan.

In the past two fights (both loses) the coach came in with a poor gameplan.

Heck, even in the fight promos in between the televised fights, it still was dominated by Edmond and Ronda working the mits.

You cannot learn head movement or timings without sparring and looking at Rondas face it doesn't seem that her virgin nose has seen much of that. Or maybe she doesn't have a boxers face (after years of training) exactly because her head movement is so good? You decide.

Back