You casuals need to stop....

You need to stop....

...acting like you know what you are talking about.

Thanks for adding absolutely nothing to anything, keep up the good work kid.

Put some more thought and effort into your posts. Why didn't Ronda have any head movement? Why wasn't she angling? Why did her only way of getting to the clinch consist of walking into punches?

She had no proper training. You don't teach technique during the fight, you drill that shit day in and day out until it is instinct.

And if for some reason Ronda is incapable of learning head movement, then her coach should have been honest with her. Not talk bullshit about her dropping world class boxers and giving her faith in her striking.

Almost like you think it's the coaches job to control every movement a fighter does inside the cage. Keep going dumb cunt, fucking hilarious you thinking she didn't fuck up all on her own.

My 70 year old grandma can stand in a corner and scream 'HEAD MOVEMENT!!!'. That doesn't mean she can teach the concept. Regardless of who was at fault for Ronda losing the last fight, the fact remains every fighter, except arguably Ronda, who trained under Edmond didn't do well. Opinions are subjective but numbers don't lie.

Coaching mistakes are made in the fighters camp over a number of months.

Yelling shit in the cage after your fighter is already rocked has nothing to do with any perceived "coaching mistake"

Almost like you didn't even watch the video but okay here's a recap, fight starts and they move in, coach yelling head movement as one feeler shot is thrown by nunes (if you're saying that shot rocked ronda then you're a fuckin dumb cunt., then continued to yell head movement.

It's almost like you people are that fucking biased you throw all reasoning out the window, talk about being a sad sack of shit. You're just as dumb as the retard that thinks join date on sherdog means how long you've been engaged in MMA.

blaming the coaches for the fighters mistakes.

It's like you have no brain whatsoever and think the coach controls every action the fighter does in the cage.

Let's take the most recent fight for example:

How many times would you like him to scream head movement? He was calling it before she even got tagged, clearly they had trained it and clearly she wasn't utilizing any of it.

Get off the garbage coach blaming because she completely fucked up and froze in the fight.

He might not be the best coach, but he is certainly NOT the reason why she lost.

Casuals visit MMA forums?

I was wondering how the anguish would manifest itself after this.
Didn't expect many to come to her defense, but I also didn't expect them to try the roundabout way and come to Edmond's defense instead.
Quite peculiar.

Uses the word "casuals" with a pejorative connotation.

Ok

HEAD MOVEMENT CLINCHHHH CLINCHHHH NOOOOO PLEASE NOOOOOOOOO - Mark Henry
Hahaha good one

On topic...of course it's not only Edmond's fault, Ronda and her egomania/bully mentality played huge role in the downfall

Almost like you didn't even watch the video but okay here's a recap, fight starts and they move in, coach yelling head movement as one feeler shot is thrown by nunes (if you're saying that shot rocked ronda then you're a fuckin dumb cunt., then continued to yell head movement.

It's almost like you people are that fucking biased you throw all reasoning out the window, talk about being a sad sack of shit. You're just as dumb as the retard that thinks join date on sherdog means how long you've been engaged in MMA.

Ok, coaching is all about just what they yell in the ring, you got me.

It has nothing to do with months and months of either coaching a fighter properly, or consistently telling/training your fighter to do something wrong so when they do get into a real fight they don't know what they are doing.

If they are ill prepared and have a bad fight plan going in, no amount of screaming at cageside will change that.

You can't be this dumb.

Join date or not, if you say stupid stuff, you will get called stupid.

Stupid.

Thanks for adding absolutely nothing to anything, keep up the good work kid.

Almost like you think it's the coaches job to control every movement a fighter does inside the cage. Keep going dumb cunt, fucking hilarious you thinking she didn't fuck up all on her own.

Yeh, don't call me kid sonny

Sherdog likes to treat Ronda like a big ugly baby. She does nothing wrong and when she does its other people's fault. Never in the history of MMA have fighters with losses be brushed over as "The coaches fault" acting like Ronda had nothing to do with her own loses.

"I think Edmond is a terrible coach and I will say it publicly," DeMars told LatiNation. "I think he's a terrible coach. I think he hit the lottery when Ronda walked in there." ---AnnMaria De Mars (Rondas Mom)

It's not just the casuals.
Ronda's mom is a casual for sure.

Stopped reading when yellow belt calls the Sherdog mob casuals.

GTFO

How good a coach he is is not defined by what he says when his fighter is in the cage, but by the thousands of hours of training before a fight. If he trained her well, Ronda would have moved her head without thinking (like breathing).

That is where he falls down as a coach (amongst many things).

This. fighters don't wait to listen to their coach during the chaotic parts of the fight. It's all instinct that should have been drilled into them during training. There's no time to process what someone is yelling at you while the opponent is throwing at you.

He sounds more like one of those helicopter dads at his kids football game than he does a legit MMA coach.

Back