You can't openly point out that your opponent is convicted steroid abuser

1. No you didnt.
2. So? Last time I checked he wasn't ranked, so idk how he is ''overrated.'
3. Lawler, Gomi, BJ Penn, TKO'ed Paul Daley. Feel free to list all the fighters that have fought at both LW and WW and have a better resume, it should be easy for you to come up with at least 10 fighters since Diaz is so overrated and all.

Diaz is one of my favorite fighters but he's never fought at 155, he fought Gomi at 160 which was the Pride's lightweight division, and a few guys in EXC at that weight (which they made their division 160 specifically for him), he hasn't really fought at UFC "lightweight".

Diaz is one of my favorite fighters but he's never fought at 155, he fought Gomi at 160 which was the Pride's lightweight division, and a few guys in EXC at that weight (which they made their division 160 specifically for him), he hasn't really fought at UFC "lightweight".

I know, I just threw that in there bc technically those were "lightweight" fights (although not UFC LW of course) and also because I listed Gomi as one of his top wins and didn't think it would be fair for him to be compared to someone like Lawler who had more MW fights (although Nick obviously won the head to head there)

Behind closed doors all the fighters know what's up. They all do the same stuff. It's just the moron fans who think that the fighters are just on vitamin c and broccoli.

It's a low blow and crosses a line when you openly point it out.

Back