You can't openly point out that your opponent is convicted steroid abuser

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Over and over again and play the "just a hype up. I respect you. You the greatest of all time" card afterwards. That doesn't work that way. You DONT respect him, otherwise you wouldn't have disrespected him. I personally liked that! Anderson is a cheater and a liar. But bisping is just saying that Anderson is the greatest of all time to make this win appear bigger as it is for himself and for us. He's a douchebag too. I dislike both of these guys. I saw both of em get knocked down in that fight so that was fun. Bisping is still a gatekeeper and will never be Champ.

Bisping winning just shows how over hyped Nick Diaz really is. Would like to see Bisping vs Diaz for the #1 gatekeeper status but its hard to imagine Diaz winning any fight at that weight again (in UFC, in japan he'd rule)

Bisping said afterward, he still means all the things he said pre-fight, but on a separate level he also looks up to him as a martial artist.

He's keeping it real.

I didn't really mind either way, but it did feel a bit contradictory to be so noble and gracious afterwards, when prior to the fight you pretty much accused an athlete of the worst thing imaginable pretty much.

He just beat the guy, no point bashing him after the win.

Bisping winning just shows how over hyped Nick Diaz really is. Would like to see Bisping vs Diaz for the #1 gatekeeper status but its hard to imagine Diaz winning any fight at that weight again (in UFC, in japan he'd rule)

Nick fought his entire career at WW or below so him getting outpointed by a roided up Silva only proves you're either a noob or an idiot, you pick.

I'd pick Diaz over Bisping.

I'm sure Bisping as a fan was disappointed when he found out Andy was juicing. It seems pretty evident that he's a fan of the guy despite his transgressions.

i think you can - fans be dumb - its hitting all the great points - trash talk and sell the fight before, be respectful after - if you were a complete sociopath and only did what worked for you, you woul prob follow that gameplan

see the post above me to see how mental midgets will interpret it - good plan overall

Nick fought his entire career at WW or below so him getting outpointed by a roided up Silva only proves you're either a noob or an idiot, you pick.
I agree, plus Nick won that fight easily don't know what the fuck the judges were doing

I didn't really mind either way, but it did feel a bit contradictory to be so noble and gracious afterwards, when prior to the fight you pretty much accused an athlete of the worst thing imaginable pretty much.
Accused? You mean he got popped and was tested positive and suspended = accused? lol gtfo Anderson lost all my respect when he got popped. Go to hell.

Bisping said afterward, he still means all the things he said pre-fight, but on a separate level he also looks up to him as a martial artist.

He's keeping it real.

Lol. He said there is an asterix over Anderson's whole career. Bisping all ways talk shit before his fights to hype the fight up. I just ignore it.

1. I said at that weight class
2. Nick hasn't won since 2011
3. He has never had a big win

Yes you can.

Especially when the UFC pre fight promo tries to pass it off as a contaminated supplement

1. I said at that weight class
2. Nick hasn't won since 2011
3. He has never had a big win

1. No you didnt.
2. So? Last time I checked he wasn't ranked, so idk how he is ''overrated.'
3. Lawler, Gomi, BJ Penn, TKO'ed Paul Daley. Feel free to list all the fighters that have fought at both LW and WW and have a better resume, it should be easy for you to come up with at least 10 fighters since Diaz is so overrated and all.

Back