You can only watch 1 fight card this week-end

The UFC card because the Bellator one is closer to a pro wrestling event.

I don't see how this is even a question. I'll likely be watching basketball or even a random movie instead of Bellator but I'll watch the ufc card. If Newton had a high quality opponent I'd watch that fight though. I'd also love to watch a competitive Gulliard but his last couple fights have been so pitiful that it's almost painful to watch.

Bellator

'cause it features http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Casey-Jones-190835

Casey fuckin Jones... Didn't know he was still around, but will definitely tune in to watch him fuck up some foot clan
latest

Dada 5000 vs Kimbo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything the UFC could pull off.

there is 6 events over the 3 days and Bellator is the worst of the bunch.

i will not watch freak show fights when there is real MMA to watch.

there is 6 events over the 3 days and Bellator is the worst of the bunch.

i will not watch freak show fights when there is real MMA to watch.

You'll be watching Shamrock Vs Royce and you know it.

You'll be watching Shamrock Vs Royce and you know it.

No actually i wont.

Have zero interest, id rather go snuggle with my wife on the couch and watch reruns of Sex and the City then watch 2 former alpha males make a mockery of the sport just for some cash.

nor will i even turn the channel to Spike for a sec to help there ratings.

i hope this event bombs and Coker gets it thru his head that he has turned Bellator into a joke of a promotion

No actually i wont.

Have zero interest, id rather go snuggle with my wife on the couch and watch reruns of Sex and the City then watch 2 former alpha males make a mockery of the sport just for some cash.

i hope this event bombs and Coker gets it thru his head that he has turned Bellator into a joke of a promotion

That's harsh.:D

Yeah that event is pretty bad, worth it for a laugh or two, though.

I'm surprised to see that many people would have chosen the Bellator card instead of the UFC's. I mean, I respect it, everyone has the right to watch whatever the hell they want and all, but it still comes as a surprise to me.

Because with all due respect... Royce vs. Shamrock, Dada 5000 vs. Kimbo Slice? What a fucking freakshow.

Wich one, The bellator Freakshow or the ufc card?
to be fair the rest of the Bellator card isn't that bad.
For the entertainment value I'll watch Bellator.
Bellator 149
Royce Gracie vs. Ken Shamrock
Kimbo Slice vs. Dhafir Harris
Emanuel Newton vs. Linton Vassell
Derek Campos vs. Melvin Guillard
Daniel Pineda vs. Emmanuel Sanchez
UFC fight Night 83
Donald Cerrone vs. Alex Oliveira
Derek Brunson vs. Roan Carneiro
Cody Garbrandt vs. John Lineker
Dennis Bermudez vs. Tatsuya Kawajiri
Chris Camozzi vs. Joe Riggs
Shane Campbell vs. James Krause
By looking at my name you know which fight I'll be watching.

Royce is gonna snap Shamrock. As for Kimbo and Dada, I have no idea why they hate each other so much. They both went from zero to Hitler in 5 seconds.

No actually i wont.

When did. you start watching MMA? I think that anybody who watched MMA in the mid 90's would be looking forward to this card.

Well to be fair, there is nothing on that UFC card you need to see live either. :p

Have to disagree, man ;) Cerrone's a personal favorite and I'm pretty excited about Garbrandt/Lineker. It's an OK card.

Worst UFC card of the year so far, but still, UFC for Cerrone and Lineker.

Would watch Bellator if Michael Page was in it. I like his fights.

Cowboy vs Cowboy is a bot cheesy as well.

Interested in seeing Newton/Vassel 2, and I'm not gonna lie, I wanna watch Kimbo fight, but the UFC card is definitely better this weekend. The Cowboy vs. Cowboy fight should be fun, Garbrandt vs. Lineker should awesome, and I love watching Dennis Bermudez.

Back