You can only watch 1 fight card this week-end

Sonny Qc

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Wich one, The bellator Freakshow or the ufc card?
to be fair the rest of the Bellator card isn't that bad.
For the entertainment value I'll watch Bellator.
Bellator 149
Royce Gracie vs. Ken Shamrock
Kimbo Slice vs. Dhafir Harris
Emanuel Newton vs. Linton Vassell
Derek Campos vs. Melvin Guillard
Daniel Pineda vs. Emmanuel Sanchez
UFC fight Night 83
Donald Cerrone vs. Alex Oliveira
Derek Brunson vs. Roan Carneiro
Cody Garbrandt vs. John Lineker
Dennis Bermudez vs. Tatsuya Kawajiri
Chris Camozzi vs. Joe Riggs
Shane Campbell vs. James Krause

the card that cerrone is on of course..

The UFC card because I am a big Cerrone fan. Not really that interested in freak show fights.

I'm going to watch both, but if I had to choose one it would be the UFC. I like the big-leagues son.

Is this even a question? A real fight league vs a freak show? Get outta here

I don't know, Kimbo vs Dada has major title implications...

UFC

But if Garbrandt-Lineker fight wasn't there,I'd go with Bellator

I mostly care about Cerrone and Bermudez fights so.....I would watch the UFC if i had to choose, but, this is the real world, and they are days apart from each other, i will watch them both.

The UFC, obviously. There's nothing on that Bellator card I need to see live.

I choose all. Bellator friday, WSOF Saturday, and the UFC card is on Sunday! Going to be a fun weekend of fights!

The UFC card isn't half bad to be honest, and has a much deeper undercard. That Bellator show is garbage, through and through.

I like watching Guillard fight, but he's looked pretty bad recently, and can barely make weight.

Bellator. Cuz why not? Somethimes i can watch other thing than super athletic best in the world fighters fighting each other for seeing two grandpas going to kill each other and 2 mumbo jumbo wannabe gangsters going at it. Yea somethimes I like to see something stupid cuz why not? Do I have to be super proffesional fighting analyst every time? No.

UFC

Will torrent Bellator day after and watch it before UFC. Just can't stand all night awake (card starts at 4 a.m at my place) for Dada 5000.

Ufc because I like watching fighters that can actually fight.

Bellator,

Royce Gracie in action will allow us to know " if I keep training will I be able to defend myself when I get old ?"

I'll always choose UFC over bellator. Heck I might choose the VFC over bellator Friday

UFC

Will torrent Bellator day after and watch it before UFC. Just can't stand all night awake (card starts at 4 a.m at my place) for Dada 5000.

I do the same for all the MMA that i watch (Torrent), the only way to see the UFC here is to pay basic cable + UFC Network montly fee but i cant stand the spanish commentators they have, they used to have Werdum with them sometimes.

Cerrone card but Royce fight is intresting I cant lie.

Back