You can only post in this thread if...

vF7rVgt.gif

my god this gif is just too good

on topic, i definitely miss JBJ

I miss him, I loved him. The memories I will always cherish. Lol remember that time when he choked out machida like a chicken. Or that one time he made Shogun tap to strikes. Hahaha I was just telling someone the other day about that one fight where he repeatedly threw Cormier on his ass. Oh the memories.

I miss watching him fight, he's one of the best ever but I don't miss him as a person. He's quite the douchebag IMO.

What if I miss the Pre-champion Jones that used to Ragdoll huge lightheavies and then hellbow them into oblivion. I really hope when he comes back, he's that guy again, and not the guy that plays on the outside and outpoints guys. I saw flashes of his violence against Glover, but I want more. I want to see him demolish guys like he used to. If it's true that he wasn't training in-between camps, then his newfound devotion to train year-round may actually lead to that.

No wonder Jon has been wilding out, sounds like his Dad was pretty weird. 1:25

that first youtube comment tho, fucking lol

"from hitting b*tches on the playground to hitting them with your car... what do you know"

Great fighter,great guy. Not one bad word to say about the guy.

I sure as hell miss watching him fight. And we need more JJ threads to compete with the Conor fans since AS has fallen out of favor now.

Fuck yeah. Am very excited for the comeback tho.

Who wouldn't?! The guy is amazing, I rooted for DC in their fight, and I would root for DC again. I want him to come back and move up to HW and fight Cain (at sea level for christ's sake) that would be my dream fight right now.

Arguably the best MMA talent in the history of the sport is sidelined in his prime. Love him or hate him, if you don't appreciate how shitty that is then you are a terrible fan.

Not that Jones has anybody but himself to blame. Yeesh.

Don't know. He's been a decision machine lately. GSP-like

Wtf. They way JJ gets decision wins and the way GSP got decision wins could not be farther apart. Jones still did more damage in one decision than GSP did in 5

I'm not a fan of his but the UFC just isn't the same without him. Jon Jones get your shit together we're waiting for you!

I've become a bigger Jones fan with DC as the fake champ. Can't wait for him to come back and remind 205 who runs that shit.

Back