That's just blasphemy...

p2buiephrg5ah45eqlg5.gif

P6Im7.gif

jon-jones-limping-gif-ufc-gustafsson-robbery.gif

Of course. I'm a big Jones fan.

OP Should have posted the crotch chop.

Disappointed
:(

I miss Jon Jones because he is publicly awkward and could not handle the situation he was put into and being ill prepared for it. Good lord I hope he removes the worthless sycophants from his life and the enablers.

I do miss watching JBJ in the Octagon. He's something special as a mixed-martial-artist.

The biggest fight the UFC will put on is the JBJ - Cormier rematch.

Book it.

I like watching people dominate, even if I don't particularly like the person.

I miss watching him fight. The hatred and anticipation that came before his fights was only equaled by the hatred and recrimination that would come afterwards. That's hard to do.

Rampage was a bigger douche than Bones was (especially when sinning with the energy drank) but he wasn't as hated because he wasn't as dominant.

The whole division is a bore and a waste of time since he's been gone.

I've snorted cocaine, can I post?

TmWBg2g.gif

AKA could use another humbling esp. with the upcoming Werdum/C-level Cain rematch.

I wouldn't get too excited about the return of Jonny Bones, read this:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/05/us/car-salesman-kidnapped/index.html

What began as a seemingly innocent request for a test drive turned out to be a day of terror for a car salesman in Houston, Texas.

But because of his use of 911 and an iPhone, he has lived to tell the tale.

"It's crazy. It's crazy as hell. I didn't think it was real," said the salesman, Jose Martinez, speaking to CNN affiliate KTRK.

He said a man asked to take a test drive on Monday evening at the Gillman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram dealership.

As the man drove with Martinez in a Dodge Charger, two other cars started tailing them.

He said they rammed into the car and took him out of it, throwing him in the trunk after a scuffle.

Martinez knew just what to do. He called 911 and activated "Find my iPhone," allowing his manager to locate him.

"I was in there for like five minutes and I thought, this is not going to happen, so I was already setting up my phone and I called the cops and let them know what car I was in, what description it was," he said.

Martinez said popped the trunk when the car stopped and grabbed one of the kidnappers' guns, shooting him in the neck.

He said he did not get a good look at the kidnappers, and was only able to say that they were "tall black guys" and one was "6-foot-5 and skinny."

Shortly after, police gave chase but the suspects eventually eluded them on foot.

Houston police were still looking for the suspects Tuesday evening.

Might be getting sent to the slammer real soon. Will keep you all posted.

Back