You all still convinced Conor Is never fighting Khabib?

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The signs are all there

All pointing towards this event happening

many are still in denial though

It would be a terrible time to fight Khabib, 700 days of inactivity and against a nightmare match up.

Just gotta finally clear up his legal stuff later this month and it’ll be announced at ufc 227... hopefully they’ll be fighting in Oct in Vegas

The signs are all there

All pointing towards this event happening

many are still in denial though

Oh he came to Russia for Mundial finals, since it's the biggest event in the world right now.

Until it is announced, I honestly could not care less. If it happens then great. If not, big whoop.

McGregor just knocked up his girlfriend again. He said that he won't take a fight while she is pregnant because it stresses her out too much. So this fight can't happen anytime soon... unless that was all just an excuse to duck after UFC 205.

If it is his last fight to just cash he will, otherwise Conor should avoid Khabib like the plague. Seriously.

Didn't Dee just announce she was preggo with kid # 2?

Yeah, I'm seeing another year of paternity leave for McNeverDefend.

McGregor just knocked up his girlfriend again. He said that he won't take a fight while she is pregnant because it stresses her out too much. So this fight can't happen anytime soon... unless that was all just an excuse to duck after UFC 205.
Didn't Dee just announce she was preggo with kid # 2?

Yeah, I'm seeing another year of paternity leave for McNeverDefend.
Wait for real? I thought peolle were saying that as a joke.

July 26 is court date, which he may already have a plea deal in place for. Dont see it happening before a full camp, if he actually has a deal in place. That puts it at earliest.. Last of oct. I hope they make the fight, but not holding my breath. Why conor would even want that fight after 2 years off is puzzling, since he will get paid even if he fights a bus.

If this fight gets booked then the UFC better put another title fight on the card and have a coupla cunts on standby!

It would be a terrible time to fight Khabib, 700 days of inactivity and against a nightmare match up.
Dude he's been training the whole time and even had a real fight August

This two years of inactivity lie is tired

Last edited:
It's gonna happen. Nothing is official yet because Conor has legal matters to deal with that could prevent him from getting back in the US. I'm sure they want the fight in Vegas, since that's where they like to have all the big fights, but Conor having visa issues would be a problem. They'll probably just wait and see what happens with court stuff and then make a decision on whether to do it somewhere else or just have Khabib fight someone else.

Back