You all still convinced Conor Is never fighting Khabib?

Training for a high level boxing fight Is great for someone like Conor, when It comes to conditioning for a fight..they have that shit down to a science.

You'd figure he's probably gotten a great deal of advice and wisdom from those In the boxing realm when it comes to conditioning, likely even Floyd since they were business partners.
Apparently it wasn’t that great considering he was sucking air by the 5th lmao

I won't believe until they make the walk.

Apparently it wasn’t that great considering he was sucking air by the 5th lmao
I see It more about what he gained after the fact. A good percentage of the pro boxers gave him a ton of respect for his performance..I wouldn't doubt he got a fair share of advice, insight and wisdom about the conditioning side of the game afterwards. Maybe even from Floyd himself.

But yeah, a big part of that as well was Floyd just sniping the body throughout the fight especially In those early rounds.

I won't belee dat until I see him doing the promos. Then I'll know it's real.

I'm not going to rule it out though. I thought the Mayweather fight was never going to happen but Floyd needed the money. So I guess Khabib was right when he said Conor will get back in the cage when he runs out of funds.

It would be a terrible time to fight Khabib, 700 days of inactivity and against a nightmare match up.
Im reading this as if your talking to Khabib directly in which case your absolutely right.

i am convinced this fight will never materialize! It makes no sense for Mac to risk it. Sure he can left sraight KO Khabib but most likely he will lose TKO.

That whole russia campaign. McGregor visits Russia, makes some even theatrically videos with him running with russian bodyguards.... and...
McGregor makes a picture with Putin and post`s it on social networtk is everything to try play Mindgames with the "russian" MMA fighter Khabib Nurmagomedov... and it is a promotion already.

Conor starts this time little bit different. Conor is smart but i think Khabib understands this.

Last edited:
Putin probably threatened Conor in the ear that if he KOs Khabib, he will get a dose of polonium.

Conor then said you shut yur fookin mouth manlet and Putin cried.

The only sign we are looking for is an official announcement. Not pics of Conor and Khabib watching football. Not videoblogs of various teammates saying "oh I am sure this fight is happening", not sherdog future predicirtion threads.

The official announcement from UFC

Guy with suspect TDD picking a fight with a guy that might go down as the best grappler the UFC has ever seen. McGregor is a very smart man, he will avoid this match up as long as possible.

Putin probably threatened Conor in the ear that if he KOs Khabib, he will get a dose of polonium.

For Putin a picture with Conor McGregor is a political steatment thrown in the direction of the western world. Its more about himself because the political west doesnt want him and Conor McGregor represents the lifestyle of the celebritys of the west.

There is a difference between the intention of both this media game.

Last edited:
I just can't care until there's a date and a contract.
Im sure the date and everything is nearly agreed upon, he wouldnt have started a promo run already.

Soon Conor will be among the GOATs.

Last edited:

yeah like Putin would ever cry you need a soul for that and that's the first thing the KGB gets rid of.

That whole russia campaign. McGregor visits Russia, makes some even theatrically videos with him running with russian bodyguards.... and...
McGregor makes a picture with Putin and post`s it on social networtk is everything to try play Mindgames with the "russian" MMA fighter Khabib Nurmagomedov... and it is a promotion already.

Conor starts this time little bit different. Conor is smart but i think Khabib understands this.
Where are these pics and vids!?!?!
You mothereffers can't start a thread about a vid or pic, and then NOT include the mothereffin vid or pic
<Bottle.gif>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back