Yoel was like a Pitbull and Luke was a Rottweiler

#1StockTrader

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yoel was hungrier, meaner and more vicious. At the end the Pitbull wins and the Rottweiler lives to fight another day. No shame in losing to the king of dogs.

Luke was more like a poodle. Don’t kid yourself.

Luke is done.

giphy.gif

I know pit bulls get a lot of shit, but President Teddy Roosevelt had one and that's good enough for me.

Yeah I want to get me one. If people learn to treat them right and not let them loose without a leash there would be no problems. Problem are the owners.

And getting them neutered, I think that's one of the biggest factors

When 14 year olds come up with metaphors...

Yoel was hungrier, meaner and more vicious. At the end the Pitbull wins and the Rottweiler lives to fight another day. No shame in losing to the king of dogs.
TS is either 13, or has IQ of 13 years old kid.

YOEL WAS A LION...LIKE THE ONE HE HAS TATTOOED ON HIS FUCKING SHOULDER!!!

LUKE...LUKE WAS A TIGER!! LIKE THE ONE HE GRABBED BY THE BALLS!!

916405942.jpg.1518271651.jpg

10598706_284037868465798_1623196839_n.0.jpg

Do your friends actually respond to anything you say when you guys watch the fights together?

Well seeing as a Rottweiler would tear a pit bull up.. I’m not sure I understand the metaphor..

Well seeing as a Rottweiler would tear a pit bull up.. I’m not sure I understand the metaphor..
Depends on the Rotty and the Pit. There are some big ass Pits that could def hang with some of the big Rotts

Depends on the Rotty and the Pit. There are some big ass Pits that could def hang with some of the big Rotts

While I mostly agree, a Rottweiler bites harder and has upwards of 70lbs of more weight. They are also more intelligent.. not saying that it couldn’t happen but breed vs breed it’s really not a debate.

Worse analogy ever plus you are stereotyping the dogs, I had a pit for 13 years and 3 of my friends have had them as long as I have know them and pit bulls are nothing but babies.
The owners are the idiots don't blame the dogs . No dog is born vicious that is the dumbest goddamn thing I have read so far today

Yeah I want to get me one. If people learn to treat them right and not let them loose without a leash there would be no problems. Problem are the owners.
My problem is I beat mine a bit too much so he gets aggressive. And I don't believe in restraints after my brushes with the law (shit, they were less brushes and more flat out impacts) so I never put a muzzle or leash on him. Luckily we both run fast so he's been ok.

I find the trick is to not beat them too much to where they bite EVERYBODY. I think a certain percentage of bite action is warranted though. Like, 5% is a good number for an aggressive breed like a pit. If he only bites 1 of 20 hands I can easily let 19 ppl pet him per day without incident because it resets overnight again. It's just about managing the breed. Social anxiety and all that stuff. We all have it. That's why I even GOT a pit to begin with...

I'm not into the lovey-dovey approach because a pit (at least my pit) is a symbol of lost manhood and he must be aggressive and a bit unruly. If you can control your pit 100% of the time, he's hardly a pit - he's just like you at that point. At least that's how I see it.

I just keep the bite ratio around 5% and keep our running speed up, cardio and wind up..... and we're good. Living to tell the tale....

Back