Yoel was like a Pitbull and Luke was a Rottweiler

No doubt it works but your stats are bat shit crazy and so are you. You should be admitted into psyche ward cause your mind dont work right. Youre a looney bin.
Serious question, are you on the spectrum? I don't want to be sat here thinking "this guy is a card carrying idiot" if you actually have a diagnosed mental impairment, I'd feel bad.

whitaker is a caucasian ovcharka or a turkish kangal then

Worse analogy ever plus you are stereotyping the dogs, I had a pit for 13 years and 3 of my friends have had them as long as I have know them and pit bulls are nothing but babies.
The owners are the idiots don't blame the dogs . No dog is born vicious that is the dumbest goddamn thing I have read so far today
true dat... you need to socialize the hell out of your dog other wise even a retriever can be a mean motherfucker.

Ha! I never take advice from guys who back down to me or my pit. Try the next sucka, sucka.

It's funny how a well timed punch can totally end so much useless bickering. Not to mention a bite or a mauling. it's game over, son!

EDIT: my stats were legit. 5% is good for a pit. If it were a dalmation or something it would be closer to 2% but 5% on a pit is good numbers...

I am backing down cause I dont fight mentally challenge people. Thats where my honor kicks in and I feel compassion for you buddy. I am more apt to befriend you then smack you down. I know it will be difficult to teach you things seeing as your dumb as a pile of rocks but I am willing to put the effort in.

We can start off with basic math since its obvious you probably wouldnt know whats 30% of 23. Then after that I can teach you to respect your superiors.

And forgot your stats. They are a pile of shit. Take a shit and burry it under that shit you take. Do I add you as a friend now or later during the day?

Serious question, are you on the spectrum? I don't want to be sat here thinking "this guy is a card carrying idiot" if you actually have a diagnosed mental impairment, I'd feel bad.

If you need someone to seat you anywhere the least of your worries should be worrying over if someone is mentally impaired.

I am backing down cause I dont fight mentally challenge people. Thats where my honor kicks in and I feel compassion for you buddy. I am more apt to befriend you then smack you down. I know it will be difficult to teach you things seeing as your dumb as a pile of rocks but I am willing to put the effort in.

We can start off with basic math since its obvious you probably wouldnt know whats 30% of 23. Then after that I can teach you to respect your superiors.

And forgot your stats. They are a pile of shit. Take a shit and burry it under that shit you take. Do I add you as a friend now or later during the day?
Fuck your friendship, asshole. Add me now for fuck's sake.

Then we can meet. I'll send my pit, Jaws, in first. If he likes you then we be friends. Only then.

I will warn you he has a marked tendency to lock jaw onto shin bone but if you're a cool cat he won't bite. If you pass his test then we can kick it (if your shin still works, ha ha ha....)

As for mentally challenged - yeah, someone tried that once. I think his name was Einstein. In the end I let him have his little theory of relativity/gravity and shit but I swore to him that in the end my electromagnetic theories will eclipse this simple bullshit. Call me in 200 years and we'll see who's theory is holding weight.

I get tired waiting for this world to catch up to me. Wish I could take a long nap. But it will take a great man to put me out. Never been done yet.

Did you not want to be sat? Or I'm I going crazy? LOL. Dont worry I will seat you somewhere Dumbo.
Listen son, it's obvious you're not playing with a full deck so I'll explain, I said I didn't want to be sat here thinking you're a legitimate idiot, the part you're focusing on is me being sat here, that wasn't the part I have issues with, I'm in my little gym so I'll sit where I want obviously.
The part you should have been looking at was my discomfort at giving you shit for your horrendous threads and posts should you actually have a clinically diagnosed condition.
The fact you either missed that whole thing gives me what I need to know, and if you're just trying to be funny then that also tells me plenty.

Fuck your friendship, asshole. Add me now for fuck's sake.

Then we can meet. I'll send my pit, Jaws, in first. If he likes you then we be friends. Only then.

I will warn you he has a marked tendency to lock jaw onto shin bone but if you're a cool cat he won't bite. If you pass his test then we can kick it (if your shin still works, ha ha ha....)

As for mentally challenged - yeah, someone tried that once. I think his name was Einstein. In the end I let him have his little theory of relativity/gravity and shit but I swore to him that in the end my electromagnetic theories will eclipse this simple bullshit. Call me in 200 years and we'll see who's theory is holding weight.

I get tired waiting for this world to catch up to me. Wish I could take a long nap. But it will take a great man to put me out. Never been done yet.

Ok. So how do I add you? I aint never gotten past the asking part and no one has ever agreed to being my friend.

As for your dog I think we will hit it off nicely. Dogs know better than to fuck with a real Alpha.

Listen son, it's obvious you're not playing with a full deck so I'll explain, I said I didn't want to be sat here thinking you're a legitimate idiot, the part you're focusing on is me being sat here, that wasn't the part I have issues with, I'm in my little gym so I'll sit where I want obviously.
The part you should have been looking at was my discomfort at giving you shit for your horrendous threads and posts should you actually have a clinically diagnosed condition.
The fact you either missed that whole thing gives me what I need to know, and if you're just trying to be funny then that also tells me plenty.

I dont care how smart you think I am. Point being is you said you dont want to be sat. Thats my issue. If youre so smart you should have kept us leading us to believer you are. Now you have exposed yourself.

I dont care how smart you think I am. Point being is you said you dont want to be sat. Thats my issue. If youre so smart you should have kept us leading us to believer you are. Now you have exposed yourself.
You keep saying you're smart and others dumb, everything you write contradicts that.
Everything.

You keep saying you're smart and others dumb, everything you write contradicts that.
Everything.

When did I say I was smart and others dumb besides mudrubble whom I know is joking with me. Are you serious? Name someone else

When did I say I was smart and others dumb besides mudrubble whom I know is joking with me. Are you serious? Name someone else
Are we doing this again? I'm trying to tell you I'm going to leave you alone and you have my sympathy and I hope you get the care you need.

Ok. So how do I add you? I aint never gotten past the asking part and no one has ever agreed to being my friend.

As for your dog I think we will hit it off nicely. Dogs know better than to fuck with a real Alpha.
Hell if I know. Not like I go around begging friends on Sherdog. You suggested it so I was hoping you'd show me....

My dog usually pees on alphas, esp if I'm around because he knows if he comes home without peeing on them I'm gonna pee on him! And he hates getting wet.

Are we doing this again? I'm trying to tell you I'm going to leave you alone and you have my sympathy and I hope you get the care you need.
Don't you worry your pretty little head about Stock Trader, Darbo.

He'll get the "help" he needs. For certain.

Back