Yoel vs jacare 2 canceled.

what? has missed weight once, forreal, and once by .2 which they didnt even give him time to lose for... if it happens again, maybe we can start talks.
Think you're forgetting the Rockhold fight.

Think you're forgetting the Rockhold fight.
nope. he missed weight once by .2 (cmon son, gsp was .4 over and they rounded down on that, and they didnt even let romero attempt to lose it), and once was 2.7 for title fight against luke.

nope. he missed weight once by .2 (cmon son, gsp was .4 over and they rounded down on that, and they didnt even let romero attempt to lose it), and once was 2.7 for title fight against luke.
He missed weight twice, buddy. I don't make the rules.

i never said he missed weight once, pal.
Regardless. He never looks good on the scale, he's on the wrong side of 40 and 205 is so shallow he'd get TS after 1 decent win. Who wouldn't wanna see Bones vs Romero?

UFC needs to fucking ban him from the middleweight division. I'm sure the weight cut is a factor.

Regardless. He never looks good on the scale, he's on the wrong side of 40 and 205 is so shallow he'd get TS after 1 decent win. Who wouldn't wanna see Bones vs Romero?
hey man, im with yea on weight cutting. nobody looks good on scales. but thats a whole other issue. i can also argue 205 should be dissolved (although it has gotten a bit better recently). personally, i wouldnt mind him moving to 205, but not because of some bogus weight/health problem concentrated on him. jj and romero trained some together, always makes things interesting.

u remember when he fought at 205? i dont think it really suited him well.. he looked kinda fat

Just like that Jacare is two fights away from a title shot, yet again.

hey man, im with yea on weight cutting. nobody looks good on scales. but thats a whole other issue. i can also argue 205 should be dissolved (although it has gotten a bit better recently). personally, i wouldnt mind him moving to 205, but not because of some bogus weight/health problem concentrated on him. jj and romero trained some together, always makes things interesting.

u remember when he fought at 205? i dont think it really suited him well.. he looked kinda fat
To be fair he was still fairly green. No shame in getting KOed by Feijao in your 5th pro fight. Think he said on Rogan's podcast that he was barely even training MMA at that time.

Romero is a full out clown. I can’t even believe this guy anymore. It’s always something.
Yeah. There's always something. And it sucks, because watching the guy fight is usually a lot of fun, and even with all the shenanigans etc, I still kinda feel that he deserves to wear that belt for a short while before he retires.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back