Yoel vs jacare 2 canceled.

Makes sense. People with 1 in a billion "genetics' get pneumonia all the time when they are in the early 40's.

Yeah sure they will jump in on 4 days notice and you need oponnets for them. Brilliant.

Fun fact, females can't get cleared to a short notice fight within I think it is 2 to 3 weeks as they have to go through pregnancy tests etc unless they were already on the same card.

Nope. Cards are always subject to change.
i'm never buying tickets to these top heavy cards again. first it was supposed to be in miami.

then costa vs romero

then romero vs jacare

then it's in ft lauderdale

then no romero.

then they wonder why the UFC does shit in south florida

Looks like Costa isn't fighting either.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190404-103014.png
    Screenshot_20190404-103014.png
    263.5 KB · Views: 5
Romero needs to move up and stop ruining fight cards because he always has an issue. Injury, missing weight, sick... It's harder for older fighters to cut that weight. No matter how much of a freak of nature he is. 205 Romero please.

i'm never buying tickets to these top heavy cards again. first it was supposed to be in miami.

then costa vs romero

then romero vs jacare

then it's in ft lauderdale

then no romero.

then they wonder why the UFC does shit in south florida
Yeah they don't treat their fans well. That Jones card that got moved around on short notice was a dick move too.

My first thought when the alert hit my phone. Who drops out 3+ weeks in advance due to illness?
Well and my point wasn't to suggest Yoel failed a test so much as to point out that very problem: with the new system fan's are left to speculate. If it is the case that he failed a test and they lied about the reason he's off the card that's worse IMO then announcing the potential infraction. Transparency is good. It does have problems but the alternatives are always worse.

No idea why people are bringing up his weight cut. The fight isn't for over 3 weeks. He's not cutting at all yet.

Back