Yoel Romero Officially Becomes a Multi-Millionaire

Let’s say lawyer fees and taxes. He’s still walking away with 10 to 15 million cash in hand. That’s more than enough to retire on.

And where the hell is this unknown performance product company getting all this money from?
Pretty sure they went under the second the judge said they were guilty.

I dont even think Goldstar supplements or whatever its called has 24 million,

but if they have lots of money and more than 24 million
he will end up with $4 million dollars out of that, his lawyers will take a huge chunk for service fees

and out of the 4 million he will get taxed on that, so Im guessing he will be left with like $2.5 million
Well no not that much

Lawyers fees are usually 30-35%

Taxes would take 39% federally and then maybe state taxes too.

So hes probably looking at 10-11 mill

He can buy a town in Cuba with that lol! Good for Yoel and his family!

I'd be surprised if that company is worth a tenth of that.

Is that money they gave or just another huge number handed down that will never be payed?

Typically, small companies that lose cases like these just declare bankruptcy and the victim gets little to nothing. Not sure how big Goldstar is though.

And if they are a really big company, they will appeal again and again, attempt to drag the case on for years and scare the plaintiff with huge legal bills. Then they will settle for pennies on the dollar.

Anyhow, it's nothing to be too excited about for Romero yet.

Wow, good for him!

giphy.gif

But I wonder how much of that will he actually get, what's stopping the company from going down under, claim they're broke and can't pay?

Wtf? I take Gold Star Performance Supplements! They are not even top of the line, very mid-grade. They are contaminated?!

This is crazy!!!!

I say good for him. If it’s going to ruin your name, reputation and possibly put your job on the line, then I would sue as well.

Some small or Semi known companies put illegal stuff in a few of their supplements so when you take it you feel it working, so you buy more. Once they get big then they go legit and sell you crap that doesn't work like the big names, Blackstone Labs used to do the same shit before.

What sponsors? Reebok fight pay? I doubt he makes much from sponsors outside the UFC. Also what is reported is not a far cry from their contracts, it is what Nevada reports. Romero doesnt earn PPV points, he is not the champ.

And what sponsors is paying him this big money? Do you know of at least one? I could see him getting paid for appearances or teaching seminars but not crazy money.
Your ignorance of the business world is apparent so not worth arguing with you.

LMAO the tainted supplement excuse was always legit, he is still natty

Holy crap, Yoel has become the second richest MMA fighter after Conor....

For covering up his PED usage with a company he knew had the sauce that was tainted with the exact same PED he was using & HE GOT PAID FOR IT.

Yoel bless

{<jordan}

Holy crap, Yoel has become the second richest MMA fighter after Conor....

For covering up his PED usage with a company he knew had the sauce that was tainted with the exact same PED he was using & HE GOT PAID FOR IT.

Yoel bless

{<jordan}
wrong hater , hes innocent and this should be counted as a ban for false accusation

wrong hater , hes innocent and this should be counted as a ban for false accusation
He's one of my favourite fighters, I love the guy.

Doesnt mean I dont think he's juicing.

Holy shit! Good for him, although bad for MMA fans because I don't think we'll see him in the cage much after this.

Honestly we hardly see him as it is. He’s also over 40, so I wasn’t planning on seeing much more of him anyways. He will ride off in the sunset and his family will be set for life.

The real game now if you're a UFC fighter is getting tainted supps and winning the law suit.

Your ignorance of the business world is apparent so not worth arguing with you.

Sorry that logic frustrates you too much. I should have dumb myself down. Live and learn i guess.

Lets be honest you have no idea what youre talking about and all these sponsors that are paying Yoel millions or even hundreds of thousands of dollars are just ghosts. Couldnt even name me one.

Back