Yoel Romero Officially Becomes a Multi-Millionaire

Waiting for the news that the Costa fight is off again, but this time I can't be mad lol. Really happy for the guy. Him and his family don't have a thing to worry about, as he seems like the type of guy to take care of the people around him.
profile pic my dude whos in the profile pic i have to do further sherdogger research if you know what i mean

Stay tuned for when Gold Star files bankruptcy and Yoel gets nuttin

I always knew Romero was clean, and I’ve said that from the beginning. He isn’t a dirty cheater like Anderson and Jones.

This was the biggest witch hunt trying to tarnish Romero’s name.

Usada should be ashamed of themselves.
tenor.gif
why-tf-you-lying-gif-3.gif

If they dont pay up it should be legal for him to beat the shit out of those guys

probably will only get a few thousands bucks and discount vouchers

That can't be fucking real. lol

Yeah it cant be real. Romero is obvious cheater right? 42 y.o. he looks like bodybuilder and he moves like lightweight, he train like 25 y.o. man and cuts lot of weight so obviously he's using steroids.
Over 27 millions? For 6 months suspension? I would not get half of this if the army would kill my whole family by mistake.
If its true then Romero is more successful man than Lee Murray was for 1 year. If its true Yoel will retire cause Dana wont pay him 5% of this for his next fight.
It must be joke.

Yoel Romero officially becomes an unofficial mult-millionaire. Good for him.

Back