Yoel Romero Officially Becomes a Multi-Millionaire

Lance never tested positive for majority of his doping. He failed at one point but had a great excuse. He admitted to doping most of his career with Opra. He passed so many fucking tests while being dirty as fuck.

So were all his rivals and fellow winners, including all the great French cyclists. That's what's such bullshit. He got stripped of past titles when guys who were caught/and or admitted doping were not.

He was banned for 6 months and lost 3 million in wages? Romero gets paaaaaiiid.
He had fought at least two fights annually for three consecutive years, but the suspension prevented him from fighting in the first half of 2016 until november, and the sponsorship to him was also affected.

Just about to make a Romero Highlight

And he still lost, that sucks bro.
The fourth round was the point. Whittaker was more aggresive, but Romero clearly rocked Whittaker twice in the round and landed some super heavy punches.

Yep, if I had a daughter I would love for her to mate with Yoel. not only would my grandchildren benefit from the superior genetics and possibly next step in human evolution, but she would also be BALLING with all that tainted supplement money.

Yoel Bless <RomeroSalute>
And you know he’s got the hog to make her beg for mercy and he won’t back down.

congrats Yoel. You deserve it. One of my favourite fighters.....

Last edited:
lol, assuming they don't spend the next 10 years in appeal courts...

He will be very lucky to see any money any time soon unless they settle out of court for a fraction of the awarded amount.

Yoels probably my favorite fighter of the 2010s good for him.hopefully he comes back and gets the title before he retires.he should be only 2 fights away

I don’t think the company has $27M laying around. He’ll probably be lucky to see $2,700!!
;)

What the Fuck?!

27 million for contimated supplements?
How those the math add up?

Isn't that the total amount seperated between all the people who have purchased this supplement? I can't imagine Romero was the only one to buy that supplement...

Anyway, Good for him if this is true.

QUOTE="Sansnom, post: 152269623, member: 533391"]What the Fuck?!

27 million for contimated supplements?
How those the math add up?

Isn't that the total amount seperated between all the people who have purchased this supplement? I can't imagine Romero was the only one to buy that supplement...

Anyway, Good for him if this is true.[/QUOTE]

I suspect a large chunk of that number is purely punitive in nature. And probably the court doesn't even expect it to be all paid out; surely the company will appeal and it will be reduced. But if you want to send a message to all the supplement companies that they'd better tighten up their procedures, a big fat multimillion dollar figure in a headline is a good way to do it.

If he gets that money then good on him but i don't expect him to get more than 100-200k out of court.

Also I'd like a better source than the Kawa brothers. Those guys are on par with Ali in terms of credibility.

I mean.... his false positive has/had everyone calling him a cheat. And if he wasn’t using, honestly, then he wasn’t. For some company to put shit in his stuff or not have quality control and cause this false positive to happen, they’re responsible and need to get the check book out for a main event UFC fighter....

Back