Yoel Romero in Yoel Romero shape at Age 43

Dont let yourself slip in your 30s. Thats when i see most of my buddies start to put on weight.... The ladies have it the worst at 25 and up
It's tough man. Get a family and promoted 5o a sedentary position with more stress... Just kinda happens.

The key is to keep photos of your abs in your 20s so you can show them to your wife periodically and remind her that you were once really fit.

It's tough man. Get a family and promoted 5o a sedentary position with more stress... Just kinda happens.

The key is to keep photos of your abs in your 20s so you can show them to your wife periodically and remind her that you were once really fit.
I just left a real physical job for a desk job. So far im realizing my body is happy im not beating the crap out of it for 40 hours a week but im going to have to change the way i eat so i dont get fat and buy a gym membership.
Been 7 years since i went to golds. I much prefer to workout at home or run around in the wilderness. Sadly this will all go away once i start a family

His eyes look perma fucked. Is that from the Whitaker fight?

I just left a real physical job for a desk job. So far im realizing my body is happy im not beating the crap out of it for 40 hours a week but im going to have to change the way i eat so i dont get fat and buy a gym membership.
Been 7 years since i went to golds. I much prefer to workout at home or run around in the wilderness. Sadly this will all go away once i start a family
5 years and 50 pounds later and my body is no longer happy I'm not beating the crap out of it lol.

Believe it or not, but it's quite common to actually feel worse when you don't really do anything physical anymore. The gym is a great alternative, but it's gets harder and harder to prioritize that as your responsibilies grow. Not impossible though, so best of luck to you!

Romero is gonna rape Izzy and be the middleweight goat.

Mike Brown's forearm is bigger than his Biceps... wtf is up with that?

Edit: Anyone else notice Yoel' thighs are fucken double if not triple in size compared to the other two? He is next level Manlet mode, prob has a water bottle dick like Mousasi/Cuckhold.

Mike Brown's forearm is bigger than his Biceps... wtf is up with that?

Edit: Anyone else notice Yoel' thighs are fucken double if not triple in size compared to the other two? He is next level Manlet mode, prob has a water bottle dick like Mousasi/Cuckhold.
Based on your avatar... I can tell you study up on hot dogs

His pecs n traps look like they're smaller than usual.
Still got the abs though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back