Yoel Romero in Yoel Romero shape at Age 43

Is that how he got a title shot while on a 2 fight losing streak and 3 losses in 4?

Jesus, always one douche who has to be the righteous uptight 'Yoel doesnt deserve hes lost 2,5,10, 20 in a row',...

Dont let yourself slip in your 30s. Thats when i see most of my buddies start to put on weight.... The ladies have it the worst at 25 and up

Depends on what lady

When i grow up i want to have a body like Romero's.

Soviet youth wrestling program. that's why he's such a freak of nature.

He was most likely super atheltic even before the USSR enhancers he spent his teenage years injecting.

I have a feeling this man has a massive cock and plows through women on a regular.
Would fap to it.

5 weeks out

I like how they both just rest their hand on his massive traps.

Damn, Mike Brown's forearm.

uKNBBiR.gif

Just like Yoel changed Weidman's.

Who really gives a shit though? Scars and broken bones are part of being a savage.
True.

Both were broken orbitals as I recall.

The human face was not designed to take the type of blunt force trauma we see in MMA. I’m actually surprised we don’t see more droopy eyes and obvious facial changes.

With a body like that, makes you wonder why he needs to cheat so much to win fights.

Missing weight, faked groin shots and eyepokes to recover his sh*t cardio..... Here's to hoping Adeseya gives him his first UFC KO loss.
You’re on quite the campaign against Yoel.

With a body like that, makes you wonder why he needs to cheat so much to win fights.

Missing weight, faked groin shots and eyepokes to recover his sh*t cardio..... Here's to hoping Adeseya gives him his first UFC KO loss.
Doesn't the "cheating" prove that he truly is a warrior who will do whatever it takes to destroy the enemy? You are calling it a fight after all. Not a game. LOL

Noone gonna mention what's going on with yoels toes?

Been watching mma a long time. I've never seen a fighter cheat with the frequency and consistency of Yoel.

I want to like him, but dude needs to fight square.
I can’t say I remember the alleged fake groin shots, but I always assumed most of the heat he gets is for the Tim Kennedy fight. I’ll have to rewatch some fights.

Back