Yoel Romero back at UFC MW rankings at #14

The UFC rankings are a joke, the only rankings that matter are @Homeless Infant 's rankings :D
GIF-Agree-I-agree-Have-to-agree-GIF.gif

Yoelo at #14 is stupid as hell tho, fuh reel.

i want to see Souza vs yoel. there is your best mw in the world.

But is the juice worth the squeeze?

The UFC needs to pay more attention to their rankings. Romero should either not be ranked at all or ranked in the top 5. #14 or so is stupid. It's caused by there being 2 different camps of people; those who rank him top 5 and those who rank him not at all.

The UFC has allowed Romero back into the pool of rankable fighters, and thus all media should be ranking him. The UFC should be supervising this, and removing or warning media members who fail to do it. They could at least send a notice that a previously-ranked fighter has become eligible for ranking again.

The UFC will wash their hands of any responsibility, and just claim it's the media's fault. But they're responsible for the media. They choose the media. It's their fault first and foremost.

I don't give a fuck what the rankings say yoel is fucking terrifying

what a fucking joke. oh well, match him up with a top 5 again straight away and he will jump the rankings in no time.

romero needs the next title shot.

I'm not for gay rankings, I'm for rankings that are straight......straight as in legit.

Realistically speaking to rank him anywhere outside the top 5 you'd have to admit to being in cahootz with gay jesus

Yeah, Nate got a pretty nice bump up to the top 5 at LW right when they announced that he was RDA's replacement. The UFC seems to like adjusting the rankings to fit their matchmaking more than making matches based on existing rankings. 7-0 in the UFC with 4 top 10 wins? Yeah, let's throw him in the rankings at #14. Please UFC, find me 13 MWs who are better than Yoel

Last edited:
Not having him at #1 is fine. Having him behind Jacare is fine, even though he beat him in his last fight. There is no way he's not in the top 5, let alone the top 10.

"UFC" rankings are nothing. They mean nothing, and they push certain people up based on who they are fighting...if the person they're fighting is someone they want moved up further (IE Siver being moved to "top 10" right before fighting Conor with a record of 2-1-1 @FW).

EDIT: Siver coming off a loss and a draw when being moved UP. Haha

Back