Yesterday's MWs destroy Adesarnya

PeacePipe

Life is short , be nice to eachother :)
@Brown
Reaction score
Rockhold , Weidman, Machida, Ping , Belforts, Mousasi

Who do we have now? Old man homero, Costa , Whittaker, and not much else?

Moose today would probably be the biggest test for him at MW, I think he beats Rockwhold and Weidman, Machida closer to peal probably slow pased and competitive, Vitor an early threat.

Adesanya would clown Bisping and Belfort and hurt them badly.

Adesanya vs Machida would be an awful fight, I don't even want to imagine it, it would be 99% staring and feints

Rockhold and Weidman in 2012 against this Adesanya would be more interesting, and could be good fights.

Moose today would probably be the biggest test for him at MW, I think he beats Rockwhold and Weidman, Machida closer to peal probably slow pased and competitive, Vitor an early threat.

Peak versions of Weidman and Rochold would be legit threats. Jacare too imo.

Peak versions of Weidman and Rochold would be legit threats. Jacare too imo.

They would be threats but I suspect Israel might deal with Wiedman better than Anderson and Machida did. By that point(more aggressive Silva circa the late 00's might have been different) those two were almost entirely focused on looking for openings for a big counter, I think Israel would be better able to pick away at Weidman if he tries to slowly stalk him and doesnt need as big a counter openings as they did.

Adesanya Vs Machida would probably be the worst fight of all time. I think I got PTSD from just thinking about it.

They would be threats but I suspect Israel might deal with Wiedman better than Anderson and Machida did. By that point(more aggressive Silva circa the late 00's might have been different) those two were almost entirely focused on looking for openings for a big counter, I think Israel would be better able to pick away at Weidman if he tries to slowly stalk him and doesnt need as big a counter openings as they did.

Standing Israel would probably do better, I just think he is rather untested at dealing with elite grapplers.

Weidman has taken down everybody he has fought and I think it is possible he could manhandled Adesanya if he gets a hold of him as Brunson, Romero or Vettori did at some point.

Adesanya Vs Machida would probably be the worst fight of all time. I think I got PTSD from just thinking about it.

It depends. The Romero fight just sucked but I think it would look more similar to his match with Silva which while I understand was rather boring from a casual perspective I still enjoyed the feint fest and the crisp technique displayed

Rockhold , Weidman, Machida, Ping , Belforts, Mousasi

Who do we have now? Old man homero, Costa , Whittaker, and not much else?
You forgot Henderson, Le, Kennedy and Wanderlei. All small dudes but yeah, MW was pretty packed just a couple of years ago.

Now it feels like a wasteland.

Wtf is with the mouse dick riding?

if he was even half as good as his nuthuggers claim him to be he would have cleaned out the UFC MW division instead of leaving for the B leagues.

Wtf is with the mouse dick riding?

if he was even half as good as his nuthuggers claim him to be he would have cleaned out the UFC MW division instead of leaving for the B leagues.

Definition of a sucker (to the UFC brand I mean)

Back