Yep...Aldo destroys this kid.

If Chad Mendes can strike with Aldo, you bet your ass Conor can too.

Mendes's wrestling helped though. Mendes had his vastly improved striking coupled with his elite level MMA wrestling. And in MMA, being a better MAM wrestler also means you are a better MMA striker. So Mendes had that going for him as well.

The only thing I could gather for sure is that Conor has no psychological advantage going into this. He has not intimidated Aldo and his head games failed; you could just see this in Aldo's eyes that he was not impressed with his PERformance or psyched out or intimidated in the slightest.

Get real, man. Dude just beat a journeyman, and you're acting like it was something special.

People on here thought very highly of Korean Zombie after he beat Poirier even though Conor did the same thing but much more easily. :icon_lol:

Man i can't understand these people, i get it, some people doesn't like drama and shit talk, but how the fuck can't u see the beauty of the fighting style of this man, how blind are these people? Are these people MMA fans? How effortless he looked, how calm, how dominant, isn't that what everyone expect from a fighter inside the octagon?

I agree with this. I could take or leave the antics, but his striking is beautiful. He has a different style than Anderson Silva, but he reminds me of him just with his calmness. The guy doesn't ever look concerned, even after getting tagged with a hard shot. And he can finish at any time. He's fun to watch; I won't deny that.

Lmao at Conor waiting for someone to step in between them before acting a fool.

lol of course he was only acting he is not actually a fool - he is smart enough to sell the shit out of them wolf tickets

Pretty sure he didn't wanna get charge with assault or kicked out of UFC like Daley did

The guy puts on a damn near perfect performance and you get threads like this.

Everyone says every fighter leaves opening, and honestly it's true. everyone leaves openings. so what. Lol why can't it just be an exciting fight

Perfect performance over a 36yr old dude coming off juice...

the time is near.

the year of the goat is upon us.

war conor.

Lmao at Conor waiting for someone to step in between them before acting a fool.

Conor doesn't come from a country where your sisters try to kill you as a child just for fun. He knows to get a layer between himself and Brazilian reality.

Conor is a badass believe me they bring them up tough in Dublin

Aldo vs McGregor is the reverse of McGegor vs Siver.

The opponent is solid. Aldo can't take him lightly just because it's a slam dunk.... but it's a slam dunk.

This is striker versus striker not wrestler turned striker against striker

Conor boxing on another level

This is striker versus striker not wrestler turned striker against striker

Conor boxing on another level

Let me ask you a question what's more effective striking in mma boxing or must Thai? Now be honest.

This is what connors does basic straight one two and meaningless kicks.

Aldo has crazy knees, crisp fast punches and brutal leg kicks.

Aldo by brutal ko and it won't be that tough.

Aldo will wilt in the 3-5 round range. Conor is calculated, picks his opponent's apart like old school Anderson Silva style. Conor is so much bigger than Aldo which Aldo is use to being the bigger fighter at all times

We're about to find out Conor has been fighting in the kiddie pool we will now see how he does against an elite fighter. I think both Aldo and Edgar will beat him.

Aldo will wilt in the 3-5 round range. Conor is calculated, picks his opponent's apart like old school Anderson Silva style. Conor is so much bigger than Aldo which Aldo is use to being the bigger fighter at all times

I think Aldo though is used to old school Anderson style. Anderson, back when he was still the champ, is reported to have said if Aldo is in his weight class he would give serious consideration to just retiring right then and there.

Back