Yep...Aldo destroys this kid.

robbyp

MMA Highlight Maker
@red
Reaction score
Aldo isn't just going to beat him, he's going to completely obliterate him. To be honest, Connor is not even in the same league as Aldo. Seen this all too much in my life as an MMA fan.

Can't wait for the title fight.

McGregor leaves many openings that Aldo will definitely exploit the hell out of.

Lmao at Conor waiting for someone to step in between them before acting a fool.

I feel bad for liking these threads so much but oh well

Aldo isn't just going to beat him, he's going to completely obliterate him. To be honest, Connor is not even in the same league as Aldo. Seen this all too much in my life as an MMA fan.

Haha

:icon_lol:

Hahaha, so many of these thread starters look like fucking idiots. When will people realise, in MMA there is NO certainty when it comes to top guys fighting each other?

Precision and timing.

He's toying with his opponent. Try to understand what's going on.

BAHAHHA honestly 2 rounds to finish siver. He will ask for another fight after his attempts to scare aldo failed.

Aldo was LOLing hard

for me I think if Siver can land leg kicks on Mcgregor, Aldo will cripple him.

Last edited:
Joe is right. Aldo was smiling cuz he knows he's gonna make so much money derailing this hype train

McGregor leaves many openings that Aldo will definitely exploit the hell out of.

The guy puts on a damn near perfect performance and you get threads like this.

Everyone says every fighter leaves opening, and honestly it's true. everyone leaves openings. so what. Lol why can't it just be an exciting fight

I don't think Aldo has ever been hit that many times in Round1.

Back