Yep...Aldo destroys this kid.

I hope Aldo pulls a Hendo and gives him an extra one or three.

Cant wait for sherdog the night he takes the belt.. I do love Aldo, only acceptable for an Irishman to take it..

for me I think if Sivir can land leg kicks on Mcgregor, Aldo will cripple him.

If you think Conor is going to flat footedly stalk Aldo with his hands down then youre delusional. He is obviously gonna have a different plan.

Wow, only a 2nd round finish against the #10 guy? pfft.

1st round finish against the #5 guy.
1st round finish against the #12 guy.
2nd round finish against the #10 guy.

He's legit, you can't argue it.

He definitely showed horrible kick defense. Aldo will fuck him up.

Yep. The same way jose was supposed to obliterate chad? Aldo fans are almost as bad as anderson fans. Albeit connor fans are the same way.

Mark my words - Aldo doesn't just beat him, he completely ANNIHILATES him. It will be embarrassing. Connor isn't in the same league as Jose. Chad Mendes would annihilate Connor, let alone Aldo.

Expected outcome against Siver, but thank you Conor for waking Aldo he needed to be poked again I welcome this fight with wide open arms.

Conor Bless, time to rest....

Aldo has no chance in hell against Conor.

Didn't you guys just see how he fucked up a guy 10 years older with a 4 inch disadvantage?

RIP Aldo.

I'm as big of an Aldo fan as there is, but I do not for one moment think that mcgregor will be an easy fight.

Ha! Aldo just did an "is normal" in Portuguese.

as soon as mcgregor gets punched in the face by aldo, he will crumble. mcgregor honestly might be the most over-hyped fighter since dan hardy

Aldo isn't just going to beat him, he's going to completely obliterate him. To be honest, Connor is not even in the same league as Aldo. Seen this all too much in my life as an MMA fan.

Can't wait for the title fight.

Conor will light up Aldo with his left

Who the fuck has Aldo knocked out .

Mendes dropped Aldo with a left

Oh jezzus...

I saw openings, I can only imagine what Aldo sees...

Mendez would also take the peasant down easily.

siver laned leg kicks at will, and that's gonna be a problem for a guy that relies on movement like conor when he faces aldo

Conor will still force Aldo to fight a different fight than his last 3 outings, this is no wrestler that Aldo can just box up and dominate for 3 rounds to coast the final 2... If Aldo relaxes in there with Conor he'll wake up watching the ceiling lights.

That said, who the hell knows who will win :D

The guy puts on a damn near perfect performance and you get threads like this.

Everyone says every fighter leaves opening, and honestly it's true. everyone leaves openings. so what. Lol why can't it just be an exciting fight

Why can't it be an exciting fight where Aldo exploits McG's weaknesses?

Back