Yellow keiko gi

Fuck Yea... We've got a guy at out academy who wears one... I think he waited until he got his purple before he stared sporting it. I've even thinking about getting a Brunami
product_detail.php
hell we're not a traditional school ultimately the color of you gi is of little importance,,,,

How do I embed an image in a text/reply???

Thank you

I clicked on this thinking it was my username. :icon_chee

I want the Vulkan yellow, that gi is dope as hell!!!

i didn't know keiko made a yellow gi. do you have a link where i could check one out? didn't see it on keikosports or budo. thanks!

I love my yellow kimono but be prepared that people, especially in Brazil, are going to make fun of you. Not in a "behind your back" dick head type of way, but more a "too your face" type of ribbing.

Respect... It takes a special kind of person to sport a yellow gi.

Unfortunately, I will never be that man. :)

The yellow vulkan is ugly, I can only image the Keiko looks the same.

If you like attention for what you are wearing, knock yourself out. It is a quality gi.

i thought id get to see a yellow gi in one click, now i gotta type this shit reply and fucking google it myself like some fucking bum. thanks.

edit: they actually look sick

Last edited:
can someone post a link please can't find this gi for the life of me haha

I personally think the yellow is pretty sick. I don't know if I could pull it off though but I would def. think about getting it. I was actually looking at the yellow Pride gi:

Photo Gallery

Blue, purple, brown, black.

Honestly, a yellow gi would look really good with any of those belt colors. White would look pretty wrong though.

they should make one thats yellow at the front and brown on the back

Back