Locked PWD 1164: Choke Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like that Vietnam level, even though it was ugly as shit with everything just being green, I was hoping they would turn that one into a full game
2 is probably my favorite in the series, I love the setting and realism but there are some odd bugs that really hurt the gameplay (like enemies respawning at every checkpoint).

Ernest goes to Camp was one of the few movies we had on VHS in the house when I was growing up, so I've seen it at least 300 times
@Pliny Pete
I love the story that he was just a character that did commercials and got booked for the Indy 500 parade. 100,000 race fans no sold Mickey Mouse to scream "HEY VERN!" as he rode by. Michael Eisner was in attendance and gave him a movie deal on the spot just based off that. Thus we got Ernest goes To camp.

283884654_7755256281213239_5910888595813023031_n.jpg

When the business was the business!

I loved the shit out of Ernest as a kid. I think I wore out Scared Stupid on VHS.

2 is probably my favorite in the series, I love the setting and realism but there are some odd bugs that really hurt the gameplay (like enemies respawning at every checkpoint).

I did not care for that game one bit, I played it after I was introduced to the series in Far Cry 3 and it was BOE-RING!! in comparison

I loved the shit out of Ernest as a kid. I think I wore out Scared Stupid on VHS.
@Pliny Pete
I love the story that he was just a character that did commercials and got booked for the Indy 500 parade. 100,000 race fans no sold Mickey Mouse to scream "HEY VERN!" as he rode by. Michael Eisner was in attendance and gave him a movie deal on the spot just based off that. Thus we got Ernest goes To camp.

283884654_7755256281213239_5910888595813023031_n.jpg

When the business was the business!

Yea, I was a huge Ernest mark as a kid, i first saw him in the car dealership commercials he was doing and then watched his whole rise from Saturday morning tv kid show to bonafide movie star

I think I checked out after the 3rd or 4th movie though

Yea, I was a huge Ernest mark as a kid, i first saw him in the car dealership commercials he was doing and then watched his whole rise from Saturday morning tv kid show to bonafide movie star

I think I checked out after the 3rd or 4th movie though
Yeah we probably didn’t need 8 of those movies <lmao>

I did not care for that game one bit, I played it after I was introduced to the series in Far Cry 3 and it was BOE-RING!! in comparison
2 is rasslin, all the other ones after are sports entertainment.

Going in for an MRI today, I always get a little nervous as they slide into that freaking tube, first of all its claustrophobic as heck but it also reminds me of HAL-9000 in that all white sanitary room, Im worried its gonna come alive as its whirling around me and dip down and start chopping into my guts like an awesome slasher movie

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Rasslin media scrums not the only shit show.....NBa ones got peoplè watching pino whike still hooked up to bluetooth.

Bobby Lashley apparently injured while training.......

The business back to being cursed......we have no Roman, no Rock......our stars heads are falling off!!!!
jim-carrey-no-food.gif
Bobby isn't a star.

I remember Camp, Jail and Scared Straight(I think), after that I think I was done cause each one was a little less good than before
Yes Camp, Scared and Jail were solid little kids movies. Those are the main ones I watched. There was a Christmas one too that I remember, even as I kid, I didn’t really like. Only good part was when he destroys Vern’s house trying to put up decorations

“Ho, ho, ho! Vern!” *door slam*
<lmao> <lmao> <lmao>

Yes Camp, Scared and Jail were solid little kids movies. Those are the main ones I watched. There was a Christmas one too that I remember, even as I kid, I didn’t really like. Only good part was when he destroys Vern’s house trying to put up decorations

“Ho, ho, ho! Vern!” *door slam*
<lmao> <lmao> <lmao>

I just checked and the Christmas movie was released in theaters after Camp and before Jail so I believe I wouldve went and saw that one but I do not remember it at all

And apparently this is the very first Ernest movie, released in 1985, but I never heard of it before

I just checked and the Christmas movie was released in theaters after Camp and before Jail so I believe I wouldve went and saw that one but I do not remember it at all

And apparently this is the very first Ernest movie, released in 1985, but I never heard of it before

Did you pop for Lyle Alzado whooping that ass!

Earnest6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back