Year long NFL thread!!!!!!!

jefferon catches for 0 yards mixon-esque. I'm cursed for real. <45>

edit: cashed out of jefferson play for 0.4u loss, rams offense looks utter shit ever since obj ruled out and stafford kinda injured now.

burrows clutching his knee looking hurt and limping, rip bengals. cash out for small loss and grabbing rams at evens is the play i guess

another bullshit flag on the bengals full rigged refs want rams to score td

I got $250 on Donald MVP at +1400. Watch them give it to stafford lol

I got $250 on Donald MVP at +1400. Watch them give it to stafford lol

That was a solid bet. Came down to him and Kupp. Offense always is the lean but at those odds your play was on point imo. Before they announced, I was telling the people we had over that it's a coin toss between Kupp and Donald.

Man I really really like Odell. I hope he's okay and stays with the team.

@mkess101 also, remember how we were discussing was Stafford worth all those picks?

FUCK THEM PICKS

Ha ha in the end...the ring is the ring. But honestly Stafford should bow at the feet of Aaron Donald for getting him that ring.

I shouldn't shit on Stafford, he made some huge plays when it mattered. He also threw a couple awful passes that could have cost them.

Congrats man, enjoy that championship. Happy for you.

Ha ha in the end...the ring is the ring. But honestly Stafford should bow at the feet of Aaron Donald for getting him that ring.

I shouldn't shit on Stafford, he made some huge plays when it mattered. He also threw a couple awful passes that could have cost them.

Congrats man, enjoy that championship. Happy for you.
Really? I'm on a bit of a high and I cant really remember all the details. The only bad throw that I remember was the first INT to Jefferson in the end zone. The second INT wasn't on him. Which one(s) am I forgetting?

And thank you, I appreciate that so much.

Back