Year long NFL thread!!!!!!!

Yeah. One thing is...Raheem Morris is a damn good coordinator. And he's had 2 weeks to scheme. I think that's a factor.
You cant change your whole identity, though. The Rams play an aggressive defense. Results in getting burned on screens and if they dont get to the QB. I think your bet has a great chance to hit. I think if the Rams build a lead and the Bengals have to play from behind, that will almost guarantee you hit. You'd need Mixon to be on the field on passing downs and not wasting his energy on runs

If anyone can find Uzomah receiving props, I'd go with the under on that. As I touched on in the earlier post, an MCL injury is no joke. The Rams TE also sprained his MCL in the last game and he's not even playing today. Uzomah's looked worse too. Throw in the fact that the Rams have been great against TEs this year, I'd like my chances on the under there.

Avoid Rams RB props. 3 viable running backs, who knows which one is going to get hot and rack up the yards. Henderson has been out for a few weeks and he's probably got the freshest legs so they may even use him the most. My point is, super unpredictable. I wouldn't bet the unders, as the Bengals have a poor run D, but I'd def avoid the overs because its a real timeshare

I like Chase over yards. IMO Ramsay doesnt match up with him until the fourth quarter/third downs/red zone. Quick passes to Chase before the safety can get over. Rams have poor tackling corners outside of Ramsay so Chase can break some tackles for some major YAC

Sean McVay with that Blink 182 SoCal pop-punk hairdo.
Great coach, though.

took u53.5 live, 5 points higher than pre game o/u. It's now sitting at o/46.5 after half ended.

You grabbed a great spot with that. Before the CIN interception, the momentum was ALL for LA and they were on the verge of starting a blow-out. But now CIN has got their shit together, it seems. Plus, OBJ was injured.

With obj out prob not coming back kupp gonna get double teamed, wonder if over van Jefferson yards is the play live

doing live bets of to win 1u on van jefferson o33.5 receiving yards at -110 (it's -140 now), and u18.5 receive yards live on cj uzomah. Been riding u53.5 game total live and o25.5 receive yards mixon.

Mixon prop seems dead unless he breaks a big one in 2nd half, but other 3 bets feel good. I'm assuming obj is out with the jefferson play.

CIN TD.
Rams were OFFSIDES on the play, but no call. Would have declined, anyway.

i'm doing big bet on bengals now while price is still reasonable, rams look full dead without obj

Rams play-calling is looking anemic right now (8:28, 3rd Q).

big drive from rams rn everyone getting receptions except jefferson. my prop selection has been ass so far lol.

Back