Year long NFL thread!!!!!!!

Really? I'm on a bit of a high and I cant really remember all the details. The only bad throw that I remember was the first INT to Jefferson in the end zone. The second INT wasn't on him. Which one(s) am I forgetting?

And thank you, I appreciate that so much.

He overthrew 2 guys, one of them could have been picked for sure. That's just off memory.

But honestly...that's kinda moot. He made huge plays when it mattered. I'm not gonna shit on a QB who just won the Super Bowl and who's by everyone's account a good human being.

You gotta remember...I live in WI. I've had 2 first ballot HOF guys as my QB for the last 30 years. My standards are probably not fair. Stafford isn't Rodgers or Favre but so what? He's a damn good QB who just won the whole thing and likely punched his ticket to Canton. Good on him.

I'm really happy for Aaron Donald too. QB's seem to be judged on Super Bowl wins while other positions aren't. Not sure if that's fair...but that's how it goes. Donald is the Reggie White of this era. Clearly the best defensive player over the past decade. Possibly the best defensive lineman we've ever seen. For him to never win the whole thing would seem...not quite right. And the fact that he played such a vital role (not saying Kupp was a bad choice as MVP but Donald was right there too) just feels right.

Interesting season.

In the spring, the XFL will start, so we'll use this thread. 138 pages and counting.

He overthrew 2 guys, one of them could have been picked for sure. That's just off memory.

But honestly...that's kinda moot. He made huge plays when it mattered. I'm not gonna shit on a QB who just won the Super Bowl and who's by everyone's account a good human being.

You gotta remember...I live in WI. I've had 2 first ballot HOF guys as my QB for the last 30 years. My standards are probably not fair. Stafford isn't Rodgers or Favre but so what? He's a damn good QB who just won the whole thing and likely punched his ticket to Canton. Good on him.

I'm really happy for Aaron Donald too. QB's seem to be judged on Super Bowl wins while other positions aren't. Not sure if that's fair...but that's how it goes. Donald is the Reggie White of this era. Clearly the best defensive player over the past decade. Possibly the best defensive lineman we've ever seen. For him to never win the whole thing would seem...not quite right. And the fact that he played such a vital role (not saying Kupp was a bad choice as MVP but Donald was right there too) just feels right.
Speaking of the Packers, what are your thoughts about their chances of getting Rodgers back? My book already has some 2022 futures up

Speaking of the Packers, what are your thoughts about their chances of getting Rodgers back? My book already has some 2022 futures up
Well I heard Schefter reported that the Packers were prepared to break the bank to keep Rodgers and Adams. Meaning go into salary cap hell, and even sign more free agents than in previous years.

So I guess now I kinda lean a little toward him returning.

omg this offseason has been crazy

I've had to take a break from betting after winning second in that pick contest against the spread. I've never watched so much football in my life. Living in vegas didn't help lol. My new addiction is video poker these days while I wait on football to roll back around.

Back