Year Long NBA Betting Thread

Took a small bet on Denver ML live. look i love the grizzlies but i think they're appropriately priced by the market now. if vegas thinks they should be 3 point dogs, im not gonna argue with them. ill take my line value with the nuggets and hope for the best

and again, I think this is either going to make or break my night-

the nets have a better starting line up than the Spurs do. I'm not disputing that. but i think the first half showed me that this game is closer than what's perceived. i anticipate the nets building a small lead, and as the 3rd q starts to come to a close, the nets will stagger harden and kyrie again. if i can get over +200 ml or +4.5 odds live, ill go in for another couple of units. but i think that's my signal to bet.

as soon as derrick white got elbowed to the face and sent to the bench nets starting scoring a lot in succession lol, bs no foul on harden.

as soon as derrick white got elbowed to the face and sent to the bench nets starting scoring a lot in succession lol, bs no foul on harden.
as soon as he returns he makes massive impact for his team go figure lol.

nets racking up the fouls like crazy already 3 of them at 9:30 mark. free throw galore soon for spurs may help.

so i stuck to my word, i took Spurs +7.5 (-103) and a dabble at +703 ML. Nets are playing superb defense unfortunately and I dont really expect the outright win, but one can hope

10 points off of offensive rebounds in the 4th quarter alone for the Nets. Pissed away all the winnings from yesterday bc of this bs. UGH

Took Ja 30+/Griz win and Jokic TD/Nugs win both at $6.50

Need one more assist from Joker to be safe no matter the result!

I'm laying my hopes with the rockets lol, warriors look so damn flat out there.

I'm laying my hopes with the rockets lol, warriors look so damn flat out there.
Fuck. 4 mins left rockets up 101-92 and then 40s later they've given up 7-0 run to make it 101-99. Fast forward to 5s left in the game 103-103 and warriors score to win. NBA is so ass today.

Gotta be some bullshit. If I see you or @Kamais_Ookin or any other number of regs here with yellows (myself included) I just call it a travesty of justice and move on haha! Maybe it's elitist, but I think we are beyond being flagged like that.

(Mods, please don't card me for this).

<6>

Ya u telling me I dont even do shit snitches man

They have gotten so much better with the modding in the last year or so, in my opinion. That being said, that final bit of consistency needs to be addressed.

I nominate myself to be an appeal arbitrator for yellow cards. Not to be a mod, just as a fellow Sherdogger who is like a union rep.

Can you take away my double yellow please I didnt even do nothing

Do the Mods get paid at all? I know not a lot of money if they do but maybe idk 100$ a month or something any1 know?

Then why would anyone want to be a mod?

Honestly, I don't know. Maybe they feel they're "making Sherdog a better place" or something? Like people who run for community board positions that don't pay anything.

Back