Year Long NBA Betting Thread

IDK if any1 here follow the stock market but its been taking a shit recently DOW is down 5 days in a row dropped 1500 during the 5 day Red streak.

Well I got 2 golfers within striking distance after the first rd of American Express

Lee. K.H -8 2 strokes back. Bet 10 to win 1000 +10000
Power -7 3 strokes back bet 13.04 to win 417.28 +3200

Added more live bets for ABU Dhabi Golf tourney to start the 2nd rd I have multiple golfers but only 2 of them are looking decent after the first rd. This is what I currently Have who are looking decent in for 200$ pre tourney

V. Perez+8900 10$ to win 990- 3 strokes back tied for 4th
T. Hatton+1900 21.06$ to win 400.14- 3 strokes backs tied for 4th

Added.

Kanaya+2800 for 15$ to win 420
Morrison+8000 for 5$ to win 400
Doubled down on perez+2000 bet 10 to win 200

That ending to the first half can either make or break my night. Inflated odds on the Suns.

If any of you live bet, you should really use this resource: https://unabated.com/trading-tools/compare-lines

Sometimes I wonder "what's better, +3.5 -110 or +170 ML?". Well, putting into that calculator will do the math for you quickly so you can make a better bet. You'd be shocked at how different the spread and ML can be

That ending to the first half can either make or break my night. Inflated odds on the Suns.

If any of you live bet, you should really use this resource: https://unabated.com/trading-tools/compare-lines

Sometimes I wonder "what's better, +3.5 -110 or +170 ML?". Well, putting into that calculator will do the math for you quickly so you can make a better bet. You'd be shocked at how different the spread and ML can be
Never heard of that before def gonna take a look tonight.

Never heard of that before def gonna take a look tonight.
Its a great website top to bottom. It can be a little confusing if you're not familiar with the lingo or the math derivatives though so if you have questions just PM me

Ez for beastly suns

The new website is fantastic. Adding it to my bookmarks now.

EDIT: Thank you.

Last edited:
What’s w the yellows

Gotta be some bullshit. If I see you or @Kamais_Ookin or any other number of regs here with yellows (myself included) I just call it a travesty of justice and move on haha! Maybe it's elitist, but I think we are beyond being flagged like that.

(Mods, please don't card me for this).

<6>

What’s w the yellows
i'm guessing mod was brazilian and took offence to me calling vieira a term for pulling out of the fight in this weekend's ufc ppv. it's strange because i've never been flagged for "bashing a fighter" before lol.

i'm guessing mod was brazilian and took offence to me calling vieira a term for pulling out of the fight in this weekend's ufc ppv. it's strange because i've never been flagged for "bashing a fighter" before lol.

They have gotten so much better with the modding in the last year or so, in my opinion. That being said, that final bit of consistency needs to be addressed.

I nominate myself to be an appeal arbitrator for yellow cards. Not to be a mod, just as a fellow Sherdogger who is like a union rep.

They have gotten so much better with the modding in the last year or so, in my opinion. That being said, that final bit of consistency needs to be addressed.

I nominate myself to be an appeal arbitrator for yellow cards. Not to be a mod, just as a fellow Sherdogger who is like a union rep.

I support your nomination!

Alright peeps, check it out. So, I'm on the Spurs today. It's gonna be a hard bet to place. But I think this is an ultra trap. Books made Wizards -1 against the Nets a couple of days ago, and the Nets won outright but Kyrie and LA shot SO well in that game. This bet would be a lot easier to make if the Wizards won that game outright imo. Kyrie, Harden, and Mills all played nearly 40 minutes then too.

Why is this line short? well, the Spurs havent really had their two top guys in a lot recently. per RAPTOR, Murray and White lead the team in WAR (wins over replacement). They have both missed games recently, and unfortunately for the Spurs, they were both out at different times so they've had an extended stretch of inconsistent games. The Spurs are completely healthy now. They're playing at home, which they've performed better in. I think this line is begging for Nets money but I trust the deeper, healthier Spurs team to just win. I expect a lot of back and forths and lead changes, and I'm sure at some point a better live line will present itself if you want to live bet

Alright peeps, check it out. So, I'm on the Spurs today. It's gonna be a hard bet to place. But I think this is an ultra trap. Books made Wizards -1 against the Nets a couple of days ago, and the Nets won outright but Kyrie and LA shot SO well in that game. This bet would be a lot easier to make if the Wizards won that game outright imo. Kyrie, Harden, and Mills all played nearly 40 minutes then too.

Why is this line short? well, the Spurs havent really had their two top guys in a lot recently. per RAPTOR, Murray and White lead the team in WAR (wins over replacement). They have both missed games recently, and unfortunately for the Spurs, they were both out at different times so they've had an extended stretch of inconsistent games. The Spurs are completely healthy now. They're playing at home, which they've performed better in. I think this line is begging for Nets money but I trust the deeper, healthier Spurs team to just win. I expect a lot of back and forths and lead changes, and I'm sure at some point a better live line will present itself if you want to live bet
I'm confused on this one too. Imo Spurs don't have the firepower but I'm fading the result and chasing a player prop instead.

Mills 13.5+
Mills 3x3
Mcdermott 11.5+
McDermott 2x3
Kyrie 2x3
$6.25

Screenshot_2022-01-22-11-11-10-77_83e199cd358967ea9d0a9ebeedae12e2.jpg

Back