Ye Old Eat Drink & Be Married Vol 36: "youre going to outer darkness young man!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
hows the whether in california kevin?

I always thought it was a reference to Mary, from "There's something about Mary".

Her roommate's name was Magda. Mary and Magda....Mary Magdalene.

Conspiracy is a foot!

true story

the oil filter on my car was lose last night and oil was all over the garage floor, lilli was mad because she wanted to go to redbox, but only in the car i was working on because our other cars where not satisfactory. then afterwards she tried to show me effection

I always thought it was a reference to Mary, from "There's something about Mary".

Her roommate's name was Magda. Mary and Magda....Mary Magdalene.

Conspiracy is a foot!

i thought it was AmarriedCan

Those dumbasses at the dealership can't even tighten an oil filter? I've never seen anyone so shitalls stupid as could not tighten an oil filter...

It was you, wasn't it?

... Go on.

it was quite tame:icon_cry2 because the crib is still in our room, she doesnt feel like walking up the stairs everytime he falls asleep or wants to eat:icon_sad:

Those dumbasses at the dealership can't even tighten an oil filter? I've never seen anyone so shitalls stupid as could not tighten an oil filter...

It was you, wasn't it?

i was teaching a teenager down the street how to change oil, "that was as tight as he could get it" candy ass, but im the dumb ass who tusted him and started pouring oil in without testing it first.

using synthetic and wasting all that oil, it was still cheaper than the dealership using conventional

on my block my house is like a zoo exhibit, people always come by to try and find out what the red neck is doing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back