Ye Old Eat Drink & Be Married Vol 36: "youre going to outer darkness young man!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

equus

Horse Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
NO SHIT STORIES PLEASE! THEY BRING THE HAMMER...
and heres the first post from the first thread as an example as i was pmed by a new guy (who i think was scared to click the link for 1) who wasnt familiar with this thread and premise....

i made a kid thread. that covers the funny shit we go through as parents. in this thread, i want to laugh at the stupid shit that drives us nuts, makes us laugh, as well as the redeeming things that being married (or a longterm relationship) brings to the table. i could also name it the "marital exhaust thread" or the "fume and vent about marriage thread"..... lol...

to clarify, i do love being married. and to beat all the guys that say "oh i'm NEVER getting fucking married." to that punch, yeah yeah. neither was i. and having kids and a family is the best thing that ever happened to me. my wife is a smoking hot, "10" Latina. (we all know who thats for) Love my married life and family. Just have to post some of the funny shit that occurs in the everyday life of a married schmuck.

As alot of you on here that i consider friends know, we just had our 3rd (and fucking final) child. Shes almost 4 mos. My wife works Sat, Sun and Mon overnights from 6pm to 7am before getting home around 730am which means in turn, on those nights, Daddy plays with the kids, gets them ready for bed (fed, bathed, wound down) and put to bed before dealing with the up and down overnight sleep cycle of a teething 4 month old baby. generally the baby will sleep a big time chunk in the evening from 6-10 or 11pm. in between all of this, i clean the house the best i can to help out the wife. (dishes, toys put away, rooms cleaned, laundry done. mr. mom type shit.) so after all of that, during the night im up and down at least 4 times for at least 30 to 45 minutes each time to feed her and then i wake up at 5-530am (if its been a mild night for the baby) and workout before taking off for work at 730am with an immaculate house in my rear view. every day my wife, if its an off day for work, wakes up around 7 am, comes down for the day and lays on the couch with the baby while trying to keep track of a wild maniacal 2 year old tornado. Over the course of the day, she zombie shuffles (i would imagine) into the kitchen to put meals together for herself and the 2 year old. at the end of the day, every day, the house looks like dr. seuss or any of his incarnations ran through it dropping toys, half eaten sandwiches and hand grenades in his wake... and the kitchen sink looks like, as i put it to Jmac yesterday, "shes playing a game of fucking jenga with dirty dishes"....... "first person to have a dish fall has to do the kitcheeeeeeen.."this is the part where the funny comes in for me....on my off days, i still get up and work out and do house stuff. on the off chance that i want to lounge and be lazy on a weekend, this would be the day that my wife has a flame under her ass to clean and run errands that she"wants me to go and help her with."and *** say anything about me trying to get the same actions and assistance out of her on her off days, she is first to mention that on her off days shes to tired to do anything other than lay around and sleep. i get that you had a baby 4 months ago. i also get that if it was a workday, you worked 13 hours before coming home. not asking shit form you on those days buuuut i also see 5 hours of your DVR "stories" have been watched and your tablet is so hot we could cook eggs on it.......(dont be buying me a fucking IPAD)....so you had time to do some stuff. i get home around 530-630. spend some time with the kids, eat dinner and again do the night time prep for their bedtimes. and generally after they go to sleep, i try to take the baby so she can go to bed ASAP when i get home if she wants. half the time she wont take the offer but will instead bitch about how very exhausted she is for 4 hours before finally laying down and sleeping.

this is all funny to me. you may not get it if you arent married but this is the marriage dynamic. post your funny scenarios if you have any. and if youre married, you do......

cliffs: i love my wife. i like to bitch about her double standards...
cliffs 2.0: Equus hates his wife
cliffs 3.0: Equus speaks for the group
cliffs 4.0: wall of text back with a mofooking vengeance

Last edited:
No poll and screwed up spelling in the title.

Were of too a good start.

I want my Directv.

To a good start...

It's TO

Not

Too

Comedy 101: When correcting someone that used poor grammar or spelling, use poor grammar or spelling yourself when you do so. It brings the lulz every time.

where are the yoga pants?

hes a white belt, he made moves like a crack head he came in he posted and hes gone

is the outer darkness vote really a suprise to anyone?

I spent about 8 hours on sunday cleaning the house prior to my wife's return. I picked her up from the airport monday evening and then picked up our 2 boys on the way home. Within 2 hours the living room and kitchen were destroyed. She made supper but took no care not to be messy about it, food scraps on the counter above the garbage and on the floor, didn't help clear the table after supper. She opened her 2 full suitcases and the boys took everything out. Clothes, personals, toys, sausages and knick-knacks strewn everywhere and she lays on the couch and had a nap while I tried to contain the destruction and get the boys calmed down and put to bed for the night.

I've already lost the war on putting folded clothes away and they are now and forever stored on top of the washer and dryer. I'm losing the battle to keep the floors free of debris. Wife jumped me in bed 2 nights in a row now, so I guess that's why I put up with the above.

Make sure it's graphic...

This thread is already better than the last one. lol

I spent about 8 hours on sunday cleaning the house prior to my wife's return. I picked her up from the airport monday evening and then picked up our 2 boys on the way home. Within 2 hours the living room and kitchen were destroyed. She made supper but took no care not to be messy about it, food scraps on the counter above the garbage and on the floor, didn't help clear the table after supper. She opened her 2 full suitcases and the boys took everything out. Clothes, personals, toys, sausages and knick-knacks strewn everywhere and she lays on the couch and had a nap while I tried to contain the destruction and get the boys calmed down and put to bed for the night.

I've already lost the war on putting folded clothes away and they are now and forever stored on top of the washer and dryer. I'm losing the battle to keep the floors free of debris. Wife jumped me in bed 2 nights in a row now, so I guess that's why I put up with the above.

Kev teaching you how to be a good housewife?

all in all it was a good day then?

i didnt clean the house up after she let the kids run roughshod 2 nights ago prior to my getting home. so because of that i am a "bachelor" because i didnt care about the mess enough to clean it when she has no qualms about leaving me a destoyed house and going to work.

added a YOGA PANTS SHOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back