• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ye old "Eat, Drink & Be Married" vol 20: Jackie sells wolf tickets edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll post a pic when this epicness ensues.
From now on I'll make Christie serve me my horn beers in your honor KO.

i realize dragon chalice sounds epic.... lol it could have been, but alas it a big cup with a little metal dragon on it:icon_cry2:redface:

i realize dragon chalice sounds epic.... lol it could have been, but alas it a big cup with a little metal dragon on it:icon_cry2:redface:

Your chalice is a can.

newcastle-brown-ale-advertising.jpg

wanted this

013112_dragon_head_beer_mug_3.jpg

got something like this

personalized-engraved-dragon-glass-mug_LRG.jpg

Remember to stick your pinky out when sipping from your chalice.

Sometimes I dream I’m a warlord raping and pillaging across the innocent southern plains.

pinkies out...

no idea i guess a member of the harem holds it...

@KO, my neighbor is a she.

Havent seen the GOT beer at whole foods yet. I'll stop by later. I also wanna try that dayman ipa/coffee from stone in honor of the show its always sunnny (funnny show, just started watching on netflix)

Never had stella artois, or newcastle. But i wouldnt mind having the glass ware from both. I was gonna buy that Ohmer glass with the beers. But they were all gone last time i was at whole foods.

a woman driving poorly wouldnt be a surprise though... lol

you guys are a bunch of teh gays

You can't set down a drinking horn either, but you're supposed to be drinking so why would you set it down anyway? It came with a sweet leather scabbard that attaches to your belt so you can carry it on your hip.

Just dropped 7310 on Mousasi. That's gonna be a good fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back