• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ye old "Eat, Drink & Be Married" vol 20: Jackie sells wolf tickets edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
God Bless whatever country this is............

24439_490178834381579_1167903562_n_zpsbbcd499b.jpg

another reason to like facebook Kev!!!!!!

mmmmm

Last edited:
God Bless whateve country this is............

24439_490178834381579_1167903562_n_zpsbbcd499b.jpg

another reason to like facebook Kev!!!!!!

mmmmm

Pretty sure that's Canada. Wominz lik dat, dime a dozen.

then why the gay dreams? lol:icon_lol:

i kid...

i knew there was a reason i wanted to move to Canada

Yes it does.

I'm back and still around. I had to chop some wood. (literally)

Hauled a load of branches to the mulching place and tried to get rid of a stump from the original fig tree.

Hey, dominant. Stick around.

what did I miss....again. Damn you people and your need for a sparky! Don't you know I have online friends to chat with all day?

That awkward moment when you're driving home from dinner and someone almost runs you off the side of the road. And as they pass, you flip them off... Only to see that its your neighbor behind the wheel. Lmao!

Cant wait to see how the "good morning" goes.

That awkward moment when you're driving home from dinner and someone almost runs you off the side of the road. And as they pass, you flip them off... Only to see that its your neighbor behind the wheel. Lmao!

Cant wait to see how the "good morning" goes.

hahaha :)

maybe your neighbor will be more careful the next time he decides to drive like an idiot.

I've done that.

Ommegang makes good stuff. Kudos to the marketers for going with a good beer maker and not something stupid like Miller.

Amen brother. I can't wait to drink this out of my drinking horn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back