Ye Ol' Eat Drink & Be Married Vol 49: "We've outlasted Fred Phelps!" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
picture.php

Nice little shoop you made there, Fwappy.

I see these guys are already trying to get you demodded, equus. :)

Page three. Really?

Morning fuckos. Congratulations to Brent "The Hammer" for leading his team of mighty mites to the Texas State Super Bowl championship!

dude that move bitch video is hilarious lol for the immediate future at least i can join the conversation during the day yiiiipppeeee

Josie had a ballet recital yesterday. Josie only made it one of the three songs before the whole being on stage thing freaked her out but we still had fun nonetheless. The amount of cute packed in to one theater was impressive.

Morning guys. Enjoying a nice sunny Victoria Day holiday here. Cooked up some bacon for the family, fertilized the lawn. What next?

Nice little shoop you made there, Fwappy.

I see these guys are already trying to get you demodded, equus. :)

yeah. I know. just cant put some things past people. I never thought he'd betray me like that...

Liam's bday party went off without a hitch yesterday, it was the first time he really had cake or ice cream, friggin destroyed it.

8_zps8e620dd2.jpg

9_zpsad99be2b.jpg

betray you?
bitch, you best check my av and recognize who has been betrayed and besmirched ITT.

I bid you "Good day, Sir"

Drunk with blue power hehe

You can still change your own av, can't you Fwap?

Well guys, I will be popping the question. Working on saving for a ring etc. I'll once again be married at some point in the near future and won't be 18 this time.

Congrats on taking an arrow to the knee, I guess, lol.

Be afraid of payments and be prepared to argue as you've never argued before.

I don't want to live in a world where I can't shoop a picture of eq onto Fedor's ice cream eating body.

Yeah I had a pretty good time, I went with Sangria instead of cake.

1380254893600.jpg

The image is broken on sherdog and the website it's hosted on is blocked by my work filters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back