• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ye ol' Eat, Drink and be Married vol 12 MMAsince93 hates craftbeers.. edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first time I did work at her house she was wearing shorts and sitting indian style. I could see full on labia. She was looking down at her beaver and looking at me smiling. She had a pic of her and her husband in her room and he was a cop. Maybe I have seen too many movies but I just pictured him coming home, she yells rape and he Empties a clip in my back. He then pulls a snub nose out, shoots himself in the arm and wipes off the prints and puts the gun in my hand. He calls it in "I got a six niner, just shot an intruder, officer down." I just ignored her and billed her out.

Next time I get called out she answers half naked. I just told her I needed to reschedule and that she needed to be fully dressed next time. She never rescheduled.

shooting himself is uncalled for

im not sure of the castle laws in nm but the preceived "rape" and "trespassing" would be enough in most states for it to be classified as self defense or a crime of passion especially being a cop he should be just fine...

i won't get into the details of it in here (since it is a family oriented thread)

but there was definitely some bush out there (circa 03,04) when i was dating chicks that were athletic and explosive.

i won't get into the details of it in here (since it is a family oriented thread)

but there was definitely some bush out there (circa 03,04) when i was dating chicks that were athletic and explosive.

:eek:

lmfao

id like to take this moment to thank ever girl ive ever been with for being tamed and in order

i had long hair at the time (and i got it braided) so chicks from that demographic (along with puerto rican dominican chicks) were attracted by my mane.

i was never one to turn down a nice looking lady.

ye old eat drink and be married vol 13 a birth, resurrection, and little green men

ye old eat drink and be married vol 13 a birth, resurrection, and little green men

or...

Ye ol' Eat, Drink and be Married vol 13: the rest of you guys need to get a plat membership, so we can move this thing to the plat forum.. edition.

since you all know what a social butterfly i am you can imagine how excited i am, Lilli just informed me that we are having upwards of 30 people over tonight for new years eve. *end sarcasm*

its unclear whether i will know anyone coming over

You are one gracious host... tupperware luggage, cheapshots & now hosting a nye party for 30 strangers. You're a bigger man than I am.

When we got back from the hospital yesterday I had to talk myself down cause my MIL sorted the silverware wrong. I didn't want to be ungrateful for her doing the dishes while we were away. But its not exactly rocket surgery.

holy shit. funniest page ive read in a loooooooooooooong time.

sparky, tell our newest member* Ezra how to build the bank roll......

forget everyone else
best thread, best guys in mayberry and its not even close

forget everyone else
best thread, best guys in mayberry and its not even close

Your logic is flawless, i tip my hat to you sir.

2599733310_ee9cc8057e_zps609b2958.jpg

well heres the deal Ezra. i have a minute so i can tell you...to make the money on here... what i did was, i took the money i had and put it on the very best "sure thing" out there. for a few bets that was the clippers as they are currently on the NBA leading longest win streak and have been destroying teams. so theyve been a safe bet to basically dump your money into. now 2 things with this, not alot of payoff and they will lose soon. they are the best in the league and EVENTUALLY the best fall. so they are a risk right now.

the next thing is being aware when jester makes the betting threads. he does post in sparkys plat betting thread and let everybody know when hes making the threads. so the thing there is, if you are on 0 in your bank, when a new thread is made, you get $50, everytime. so if he makes a thread, you get fiddy. but if he makes a second thread and you didnt spend all that fiddy, you stay at 50. capiche? so on 3 mornings that he made 40 threads, i took all my money, dumped it into the safest bet, and made bets as he was making the threads. a few of us made our bankrolls that way. i got to 3800 that way. so when i got there, i went all in on a few bets and built it from there. i got lucky on a couple big bets but there i am. its fun as hell though.

i still love MMA, even though hes an IPA nazi....

i still love MMA, even though hes an IPA nazi....

he, he.

m1C1E.gif

equus is the man, where would we complain without his threads.

still debating on what to drink tonight.

was invited to a few places, but i'm not driving drunk so i'm not going anywhere.

I'm also not posting drunk, last time i did that i did something i regret.

Texting however...

Last edited:
sometimes life presents an oppritunity and its our duty to sieze it

help friend fix car > social situation with wifes "friends from work"

he, he.

m1C1E.gif

equus is the man, where would we complain without his threads.

still debating on what to drink tonight.

was invited to a few places, but i'm not driving drunk so i'm not going anywhere.

I'm also not posting drunk, last time i did that i did something i regret.

Texting however...

hahaha lol

sometimes you just gotta put your junk on the table

sometimes life presents an oppritunity and its our duty to sieze it

help friend fix car > social situation with wifes "friends from work"

they sound like they have xboxlive accounts. maybe just skip to the chase and murder them.......

in the videogame...

or...

Ye ol' Eat, Drink and be Married vol 13: the rest of you guys need to get a plat membership, so we can move this thing to the plat forum.. edition.

Lol I won a month of free play membership and I turned it down. I'm just a blue collar type of guy lol.

they sound like they have xboxlive accounts. maybe just skip to the chase and murder them.......

in the videogame...

At this point I'll cut my losses
Be the best dad I can be
Marry a Colombian orphan that looks good
Collect my iPad and drink alot

But yes two to the chest one to the head

In the video game

Basically live life like Ricardo arona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back