• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ye ol' Eat, Drink and be Married vol 12 MMAsince93 hates craftbeers.. edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
so lilli just told me shes going shopping, getting her hair, and her nails done.
it hurts right in the monies...
Lucky for me Jesy hated being pregnant & she was working up until 2 weeks ago...

Last edited:
anyone have plans tonight?

Last edited:
Thanks

Cheers jmac, I'm surprised it was a competition.

Thanks man, I appreciate that. I think the fellow who made those threads has it open until the end of January. Thats what one of the other threads said anyway (funniest contributor or something) so I imagine they're all the same.
This place is full of great people regardless.

Great pics of your newborn. What an exciting time man.

we live about 30 minutes away from our families, which in turn equals rare visits to their homes. So we are just gonna bring in the new year by ourselves. i'm gonna go get a few beers and get a nice buzz, while the wife is probably gonna be playing her sims 3.

i might play some cod or watch some netflix.

last year, i attempted to finish a bottle of 1800 silver before the ball dropped (i succeeded) but i won't try that again.

I'm gonna stop by a friends early in the night to say hi & show off the baby. Then I have a date with an Ipa & netflix... oh, & my wife.

Hey eqqie, show me your vbetting ways... my 4-day-old son is chuckling at my epeen.

I just did a service call for the female ace ventura. 6 dogs, 4 cats, a bird, and 6 kids stuffed into a double wide mobile home. I had to kneel down on the carpet to fix the receptacle. Oh the filth. Made 120 bucks for 30 min of work doe.

^ now for the decontamination...

any babydaddys in sight?

did she put the moves one you?

I just did a service call for the female ace ventura. 6 dogs, 4 cats, a bird, and 6 kids stuffed into a double wide mobile home. I had to kneel down on the carpet to fix the receptacle. Oh the filth. Made 120 bucks for 30 min of work doe.

Ballin.gif

on another note, it's sad that none of us were mentioned in this thread:

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f48/who-your-favorite-sherdog-poster-2339905/index20.html

^ now for the decontamination...

any babydaddys in sight?

did she put the moves one you?

No. Her vagina was a clown car. Do not want. Ive been propositioned before though. This one time this chick answers the door with a halter top and no panties. She was nice looking but was rocking the 80's playboy bush. K lots of housewives looking for discounts or barters.

the clown car visual will stick with me for a long long time

No. Her vagina was a clown car. Do not want. Ive been propositioned before though. This one time this chick answers the door with a halter top and no panties. She was nice looking but was rocking the 80's playboy bush. K lots of housewives looking for discounts or barters.

hahah wtf did you do? tell her to put on pants, leave or just do the job and ask for the full price?:eek:

i would have been scared by the playboy bush... terrified even

hahah wtf did you do? tell her to put on pants, leave or just do the job and ask for the full price?:eek:

The first time I did work at her house she was wearing shorts and sitting indian style. I could see full on labia. She was looking down at her beaver and looking at me smiling. She had a pic of her and her husband in her room and he was a cop. Maybe I have seen too many movies but I just pictured him coming home, she yells rape and he Empties a clip in my back. He then pulls a snub nose out, shoots himself in the arm and wipes off the prints and puts the gun in my hand. He calls it in "I got a six niner, just shot an intruder, officer down." I just ignored her and billed her out.

Next time I get called out she answers half naked. I just told her I needed to reschedule and that she needed to be fully dressed next time. She never rescheduled.

since you all know what a social butterfly i am you can imagine how excited i am, Lilli just informed me that we are having upwards of 30 people over tonight for new years eve. *end sarcasm*

its unclear whether i will know anyone coming over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back