Yazidi slave-girl meets ISIS captor on German street.

I'll bet if Hitler was alive today he'll also get a free pass as a refugee.

What a fucked-up world. And this is created by your God, whoever He is. If you say He didn't do it, then it happened because He allowed it. And if you say He didn't allow it, then it happened because He cannot stop it for He's a puny weak-ass.

Choose your rationalization, people.

And Obama wanted to keep importing more degenerates like this. Can't believe anyone would see this as a positive for our future and the future of our children here in the U.S.
Impeach!

"Salomo Alaykom slave girl. Do you like my new haircut?"

nintchdbpict0002756218925.jpg

If this story is true, then poor girl. I hope that even the most right wing of people have no issue bringing a legit sex slave victim into the West (provided the girl adapts to Western life).

Imagine how sweet of a revenge it'd be to turn that girl into a doctor or professor. ISIS turns girls like her into sex slaves, while we in the West allow them to make something of themselves.

And if her captor is really in Germany, then get him the fuck in prison! She should not have to fear for her safety in the West. If she does, then we fucked up.

If this story is true, then poor girl. I hope that even the most right wing of people have no issue bringing a legit sex slave victim into the West (provided the girl adapts to Western life).

Imagine how sweet of a revenge it'd be to turn that girl into a doctor or professor. ISIS turns girls like her into sex slaves, while we in the West allow them to make something of themselves.

And if her captor is really in Germany, then get him the fuck in prison! She should not have to fear for her safety in the West. If she does, then we fucked up.
I can almost guarantee a lot of right wingers have no issue with it.

Our issue is when they ship over 10,000 "refugees" and 95% are men aged 20-40. That's a little hint and the possibility of perhaps some kind of agenda. If 90% are women and children then at least it's believable that the men are fighting for their country and aren't all fleeing like cowards.

I have said it before and I say it again.
If it were up to me the biggest issue for ISIS fighter in Germany would be to determent what direction Mecca is from Auschwitz.
But is they were in Auschwitz they wouldn't be in Germany.

If this Yazidi Former slave, kidnaps this ex Isis refugees, and tortures him to death, I think the German LE, and the international community for the first time grant her a pardon.

First of all, are all Yazidi women hot? JFC, what is going on over there?

Secondly, there's got to be more to this story. She left a country full of ISIS to seek freedom, but then went back to a country full of ISIS because she was afraid of being in a country with one ISIS?

Thirdly, I'm actually not against a blanket ban on all ISIS members from being refugees--war is hell and I think people like to demonize men who take part as if they have a choice when they rarely do--but if this guy actually threatened her like that, I would hope the police are at least investigating him.

What the???? Fuuuuuuuuuck off. Not only should there be a blanket ban on all ISIS members, they should all be hung in public.

If she pointed this guy out to me on the street I’d choke him out and curb stomp him.

It was kind of Germany to rescue this girl from the mess that America created with their stupid invasion of Iraq. It's a shame the Isis fuck managed to weasel his way in as well.

If she pointed this guy out to me on the street I’d choke him out and curb stomp him.

As much as I’d like to do the same, I’d be scared of getting charged with a hate crime the way things are going over there.

I can almost guarantee a lot of right wingers have no issue with it.

Our issue is when they ship over 10,000 "refugees" and 95% are men aged 20-40. That's a little hint and the possibility of perhaps some kind of agenda. If 90% are women and children then at least it's believable that the men are fighting for their country and aren't all fleeing like cowards.
Two great posts this thread. I agree completely with both.

you would have to do it at night, out of sight, there is no doubt.

For sure, you know the world is fucked when punching “nazis”, AKA anybody who disagrees with you is ok but stomping a murderer, rapist ISIS shitbag is “the wrong thing to do”....

That's absolutely shameful for Germany. That poor girl, none of us rubes can even begin to imagine what she went through. If there's one thing uniting these women who were victim of ISIS is how amazingly strong they are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back