Yazidi slave-girl meets ISIS captor on German street.

What a fucked-up world. And this is created by your God, whoever He is. If you say He didn't do it, then it happened because He allowed it. And if you say He didn't allow it, then it happened because He cannot stop it for He's a puny weak-ass.

Choose your rationalization, people.

I think the argument would be that god gave man free will, and his overt interference would be the equivalent of taking that gift away.
Non-interference makes god a deity of his word, and us the idiots that can't help but abuse and take for granted the profound gift of autonomy.

In that context, your argument is in direct opposition to one that favours individual liberty and all of the associated risks of freedom. I'm not denying that that's a compelling argument, I'm just not sure it's the one you want to make.
God's less a puny weak-ass, and more a devoted libertarian.

I don't necessarily believe that god exists but if he does, would you really want him taking sides and getting involved in every petty human drama?

I don't have to hold myself to divine standards of morality, and would personally love to see this ISIS shit-stain have his cock pulled inside-out, his nostrils melted shut and his mouth stuffed with live bullet ants - same goes for whoever is responsible for the oversight that allowed him to receive 'asylum' in the same country as his victims.

Last edited:
I think the argument would be that god gave man free will, and his overt interference would be the equivalent of taking that gift away.
Non-interference makes god a deity of his word, and us the idiots that can't help but abuse and take for granted the profound gift of autonomy.

In that context, your argument is in direct opposition to one that favours individual liberty and all of the associated risks of freedom. I'm not denying that that's a compelling argument, I'm just not sure it's the one you want to make.
God's less a puny weak-ass, and more a devoted libertarian.

I don't necessarily believe that god exists but if he does, would you really want him taking sides and getting involved in every petty human drama?

I don't have to hold myself to divine standards of morality, and would personally love to see this ISIS shit-stain have his cock pulled inside-out and his nostril melted shut - same goes for whoever is responsible for the oversight that allowed him to receive 'asylum' in the same country as his victims.

God personally intervenes, whether it's in the old (Pharaoh vs Moses, King Saul) or new testament (Saul/Paul of Tarsus). If God personally intervened before, why not later? Remember: He's a repeat offender.

Free will? It's a fucking illusion, subject to external circumstances that can (and will) be manipulated by God (whoever He is) and those who say they are carrying out His will. When you're dying by bisection, can you choose to live or die?

God is involved in every religious genocide in history. If the genociders were fighting for a false god, He allowed it to happen or else He would have stopped it, for He's a jealous God. Remember, he ordered the genocide at Jericho. If they're fighting for Him then the genocide was righteous and should be done.

The Yazidis have had it beyond rough. These are the people Europe should be letting in and giving safe haven to as opposed to the thousands of low IQ cavemen they allow in now.
Why are white people obliged to sacrifice themselves and their countries to other races?

God personally intervenes, whether it's in the old (Pharaoh vs Moses, King Saul) or new testament (Saul/Paul of Tarsus). If God personally intervened before, why not later? Remember: He's a repeat offender.

Free will? It's a fucking illusion, subject to external circumstances that can (and will) be manipulated by God (whoever He is) and those who say they are carrying out His will. When you're dying by bisection, can you choose to live or die?

God is involved in every religious genocide in history. If the genociders were fighting for a false god, He allowed it to happen or else He would have stopped it, for He's a jealous God. Remember, he ordered the genocide at Jericho. If they're fighting for Him then the genocide was righteous and should be done.

Free will being an illusion is a reasonable argument, but not the way you're making it. You're speaking as though you think free will should give you control over external factors, but free will is just about having the autonomy to choose your own reaction to external circumstances.
Thinking that having free will should give you the freedom/ability to choose not die is the position of an insane person.

Beyond that, you're using allegorical stories to prove the intentions of a fictional character, and complaining about it like a child who bitches about his parents while bemoaning the underlying unfairness of a life that they didn't adequately prepare him for.

Ultimately, if god existed and had to intervene in every evil act humans commit, before long the only rational recourse would be to annihilate the species. Citing from the bible a few exceptions to god's otherwise relatively consistent policy of non-intervention doesn't change:
a) that the whole book basically started with our receipt of free will, the significance of which is reiterated fairly regularly throughout - that reiteration going so far as to have god himself expressing regret at populating earth with humans;
b) that you'll have a bit of trouble using the bible (specifically after the arrival of Jesus) to justify the most egregious incidences of human depravity and destruction; or
c) that the bible's inconsistent authorship and accuracy of translation over time (and it's lack of a claim to anything else) make specific events it claims took place very questionable sources from which to derive a reliable psychological profile of god.

Using the israelites as a benchmark for the behaviour you expect god to adhere to is a bad starting point, since his covenant with the 'Chosen People' sets a precedent for interactions between the two parties that the rest of us shouldn't really expect to benefit from. The Israelites essentially sacrificed a degree of free will in exchange for protections not afforded to the rest of humanity.

On balance, god tends to act through human agents, who generally have a choice about whether or not to act as he instructs. That's the rule, you're citing outliers (sometimes exceptional ones) to disprove it.

On top of all of this is the fact that it is damned near impossible to determine what is good or evil (from the point of view of an immortal) when one's experience is limited to the contents and consequences of a single lifespan.

I hope Canada apologizes to him on behalf of the world and gives him 10 million how dare she bring up the past and try to ruin his life.

Free will being an illusion is a reasonable argument, but not the way you're making it. You're speaking as though you think free will should give you control over external factors, but free will is just about having the autonomy to choose your own reaction to external circumstances.
Thinking that having free will should give you the freedom/ability to choose not die is the position of an insane person.

Beyond that, you're using allegorical stories to prove the intentions of a fictional character, and complaining about it like a child who bitches about his parents while bemoaning the underlying unfairness of a life that they didn't adequately prepare him for.

Ultimately, if god existed and had to intervene in every evil act humans commit, before long the only rational recourse would be to annihilate the species. Citing from the bible a few exceptions to god's otherwise relatively consistent policy of non-intervention doesn't change:
a) that the whole book basically started with our receipt of free will, the significance of which is reiterated fairly regularly throughout - that reiteration going so far as to have god himself expressing regret at populating earth with humans;
b) that you'll have a bit of trouble using the bible (specifically after the arrival of Jesus) to justify the most egregious incidences of human depravity and destruction; or
c) that the bible's inconsistent authorship and accuracy of translation over time (and it's lack of a claim to anything else) make specific events it claims took place very questionable sources from which to derive a reliable psychological profile of god.

Using the israelites as a benchmark for the behaviour you expect god to adhere to is a bad starting point, since his covenant with the 'Chosen People' sets a precedent for interactions between the two parties that the rest of us shouldn't really expect to benefit from. The Israelites essentially sacrificed a degree of free will in exchange for protections not afforded to the rest of humanity.

On balance, god tends to act through human agents, who generally have a choice about whether or not to act as he instructs. That's the rule, you're citing outliers (sometimes exceptional ones) to disprove it.

On top of all of this is the fact that it is damned near impossible to determine what is good or evil (from the point of view of an immortal) when one's experience is limited to the contents and consequences of a single lifespan.

Eta: how did i duplicate my post 4 minutes later?:confused:

Last edited:
Off topic but it never occurred to me that there would be a Baghdad Post. Threw me off for some strange reason. Of course Iraq has newspaper outlets. Silly me...

I have said it before and I say it again.
If it were up to me the biggest issue for ISIS fighter in Germany would be to determent what direction Mecca is from Auschwitz.

Auschwitz isn't in Germany, you putz.

"Salomo Alaykom slave girl. Do you like my new haircut?"

nintchdbpict0002756218925.jpg

That guy looks pretty friendly actually.

Trudeau would have paid the ISIS captor 10 million dollars.

Why are white people obliged to sacrifice themselves and their countries to other races?
We're not.

But it appears that liberals feel the need to import some kind of non-whites to get that warm fuzzy feeling of patting themselves on the back for being culturally diverse. So it might as well be Yazidi women as opposed to cavemen with no skills or moral code.

For sure, you know the world is fucked when punching “nazis”, AKA anybody who disagrees with you is ok but stomping a murderer, rapist ISIS shitbag is “the wrong thing to do”....
i think guys who see things from the perspective that you and I and others do are very upset and frustrated by what you have said.
When I get past my frustration I do really believe that most of the Libs on here and out there actually share the same sentiments, but they have been led to believe in the rich, white bogeyman. They just dont know who the real enemy is, and how tame Trump is by comparison. They are mad at the sheepdog who is admittedly a bit of a dick, and often take the side of the wolves because they see the sheepdog as a common enemy.
As I watch, though, people seem to be beginning to see through Antifa and are becoming more aware of how bad other cultures are in the world. I think there is hope. The bad guys are so evil that they cant help but let the truth out. If one or two mainstream reporters decide enough is enough, things can change, the rest may follow. As it is, there isnt a mainstream source that tells it like it is, as Fox is too preposterous.

Escape slavery and constant abuse, walk for 14 hours, seek asylum in a safe country... only to find progressives also sheltering your abusers.

Beyond fucked.

This is what progression looks like, because progressives say so.

Escape slavery and constant abuse, walk for 14 hours, seek asylum in a safe country... only to find progressives also sheltering your abusers.

Beyond fucked.

Totally fucked.

If it was up to right wingers it'd be: Escape slavery and constant abuse, walk for 14 hours, seek asylum in a safe country... only to get kicked back out to probable slavery because we don't allow refugees because they're criminals.

Slavery is bad! But let's bring in "asylum seekers" who fought for ISIS and enslaved women into our country because we're progressive.

you are young and kinda silly.

Slavery is bad! But let's bring in "asylum seekers" who fought for ISIS and enslaved women into our country because we're progressive.

I almost think the deep state globalists of the left and right want terrorism in their nations. They get even more unchecked power to rule over their people after big terror attacks and the threat of more terror.

If someone wanted uncontitutional powers over the people, the threat of terrorism has been the perfect excuse and has worked.

The progressives are just the ignorant tools in this case, giving cover to the plan of letting terrorists in.

Back