Yassssssssssss

@KazDibiase need a gif brether

JealousAgreeableBird-size_restricted.gif
GracefulThunderousAnnelid-size_restricted.gif
BrilliantSafeArmyworm-size_restricted.gif
IncredibleHonestAdouri-size_restricted.gif

Sometimes, everything just feels right in the MMA world...the GOAT HW gets another moment under the spotlight and in front of his people. Just lovely.

He may not be the Fedor of the Pride era, and may not be facing the elite of today's HWs, but what a beautiful three punch combo to earn yet another 1st rd stoppage.

That was satisfying :)

Fedor still has ridiculous power and good speed for being 45. Still, I'd like to see him retire. Winning in front of a home crowd in devastating fashion is the perfect way to walk away. Nobody in their mid 40's need to be taking more blows to the head after fighting for 25 years. That said, it was quite the KO! War Fedor!

ok looks like i don't know shit about mma. one thing i knew for sure is what Fedor's chin is not going to hold against a guy as big and powerfull as Johnson. no chance. and yet it did for long enough for him to do his magic.
you shut up alot of people tonight, old guy. me included. i bow to the Emperor.

ok looks like i don't know shit about mma. one thing i knew for sure is what Fedor's chin is not going to hold against a guy as big and powerfull as Johnson. no chance. and yet it did for long enough for him to do his magic.
There is room for more nuthuggers. Join us.

Fedor still has fast powerful hands and if he connects against anyone they are going down. 45 years old though, damn.

Im very happy he won in such convincing fashion. Im hoping he retires however.

Jesus, Johnson was doing dinosaur sounds after the first hit.

FEDOR!!!…. He broke Sherdog again

Like only Fedor can do. Can you imagine how SHERDOG would be if Fedor's last fight would be a rematch against Bader and Fedor KO's him to with the Bellator HW Belt?
Sherdog would crash.

Great GIF's of the GOAT!!!
No going in for the kill Fedor knew he was done. No big celebration by the GOAT he just walked away as calmly as he walked into the cage just pure class. Thats why he will always be the GOAT.

Last edited:
Is there another fighter that has crashed Sherdog in recent memory?

Fedor has crashed this site at least 3 times off the top of my head.

Only Fedor can crash this site multiple times. This site would be down for a week if Fedor were to KO Bader to win the Bellator HW Championship in his very last fight.

Back