Yassssssssssss

Weird how someone can be the #2 HW despite having lost an interim title bout to determine exactly that. Let alone that Bellator's HW is such a joke that Bader is its champ, Kongo is #4, and Hager is #10 3 fights into his career.

Mind you, none of that even has anything to do with the fact that Overeem, JDS, and Barnett were all much more dangerous fights, which was my argument and not your strawman.

Stop hating. Kongo would be top 10 in UFC right now, his wins are legit, and is ranked #13 by fight Matrix. Johnson is ranked #19 which sounds about right. Their heavyweights are legit, don't be a UFC shill. Let's not forget UFC has Walt Harris and Shamil Abdurimakov as top 10 in UFC or were very recently.

Last edited:
Beautiful 3 punch combo. Popped Tim with a nice left just before too.

Stop hating. Kongo would be top 10 in UFC right now, his wins are legit, and is ranked #13 by fight Matrix. Johnson is ranked #19 which sounds about right. Their heavyweights are legit, don't be a UFC shill. Let's not forget UFC has Walt Harris and Abdurimakov are too 10 in UFC or were very recently.
Tim was robbed against #5 UFC HW Volkov and has a win over #8 UFC HW Shamil and #9 UFC HW Tybura

Kongo has a win over #5 UFC HW Volkov

And they got even better wins that these which happened in Bellator

UFC shills are the worst

I think it's fair to say the class in the world at heavyweight are Ngannou & Gane. Maybe Stipe but I think he's fallen off a bit personally. Beyond that though? I really don't think the top few guys in Bellator would be out of place with anyone after those guys. Tim Johnson is a great win for 45 year old Fedor, there's really not much else to it.

Tim was robbed against #5 UFC HW Volkov and has a win over #8 UFC HW Shamil and #9 UFC HW Tybura

Kongo has a win over #5 UFC HW Volkov

And they got even better wins that these which happened in Bellator

UFC shills are the worst

And he has wins over Minakov, Sakai, Johnson, and Sergei, all of whom are decently ranked on fight Matrix

Linton Vassell is actually ranked #15 there somehow.

But it was great to see old Fedor get a classic win

And he has wins over Minakov, Sakai, Johnson, and Sergei, all of whom are decently ranked on fight Matrix

Linton Vassell is actually ranked #15 there somehow.

But it was great to see old Fedor get a classic win
True but I listed only the current ranked UFC HWs so the clueless shills can see how stupid they are when they say dumb shit like that.

Tim & Kongo has some legit wins in Bellator. Tim fought a very close fight with Moldavsky and Fedor murked him like that in the first round. It's super impressive

Reactions: MT7
It's sad, dude. He's far from where he was and was still miles better than Bellator's #2 ranked HW.

This #2 ranked HW was moving like he was stuck in the mud.

Maybe it's you who needs to reassess and be honest.
I said nothing that I didn’t believe to be true. Fedor just decisively beat a solid fighter. Fedor is 45. He’s past his prime, but he can still fight well. He’s liable to beat just about anyone if he catches the opponent solidly. But he’s liable to lose to almost anyone as well (but that’s true for most fighters — on any given night, anything can happen).
Moreover, 45 isn’t ancient. Look at how great physically Mike Tyson is at 54. Past prime doesn’t necessarily equate to ancient and ineffective.

My girlfriend's only comment on the fight when she briefly looked up from her phone, was how is the guy from Russia so tan, while the guy from Vegas is a pasty white? Typical chick observation, but kind of a valid question lol. Any ideas? Fedor have a tanning bed at his house? Spray on tan? Lol great fight by Fedor glad he got the win.

Tanned Fedor is born

Goat celebration. I've never seen him show so much emotion In a win. Must of been the Moscow energy flowing through him!

Johnson was probably the only one that agreed to take the dive.

Just saying.

In all seriousness, I’m happy for Fedor and his fans. It’s a great feeling when Legends of the sport get a win like this way past their prime. It was pretty great for me last month watching Silva KO Tito.

Great performance by Fedor, I'm very happy for him. The haters will always find a reason to whine. I guess they think 45 year old Fedor should be fighting Francis Ngannou or something? <LikeReally5>

Fedor ducked the UFC at a time when guys like Tim Sylvia and Big Nog would have been a problem for him.
With all we now know about how UFC pay their fighters, and the very shitty contracts, could that have something to do with why fedor did not sign with the UFC?
I would have loved to see Fedor in the UFC, but I completely understand why a megastar(comparetively) like him would not sign away his life to the UFC for peanuts.

Back