Who wins in a shoot? No rules.

• Brock Lesnar

• Haku (And he's pissed)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Watching Raw now.

Brock beating the shiz out of the Miz and friends was great. That's what a monster champ should look like.

Bayley debuts to 10 minute standing ovations and crowds hijacking shows. Now they boo her...good job fudging that one up WWE.

Half the crowd is booing Sasha as well...even Canada get's a few things right.

Bliss is over in Canada...and my pants. She really makes the other Divas look ugly...and makes the bulge area brute.

Diva's matches suck 99% of the time...this is not the 1%

And the hate for Jordan begins...

Revival hurt equals fuck you world in Rex's goat ass!

I'm fading on the rest of this show...bunch of bleh and meh.

How can Rollins be so athletic and still make his moves look so weak and soft?

Ambrose is really good at making stupid faces...but not much else.

Tozawa starts to get over with his work...so now he's Titus' lakey and a joke no one cares about. Good job ruining yet another face.

It's painful to see how bad the fudged up the cruiserweight division, but I do like King Neville.

Mickie James still has a nice ass...good for her.

Double Alexa this show...God's throwing me a bone(r)

Diva's matches suck again!

I'm sick as shiz of Roman vs Braun, especially Roman.

Goldust is killing it with these classic style promos.

Joe's a bigger hero in Canada than Bret Hart now.

Last edited:
Watching Raw now.

Brock beating the shiz out of the Miz and friends was great. That's what a monster champ should look like.

Bayley debuts to 10 minute standing ovations and crowds hijacking shows. Now they boo her...good job fudging that one up WWE.

Half the crowd is booing Sasha as well...even Canada get's a few things right.

Bliss is over in Canada...and my pants. She really makes the other Divas look ugly...and makes the bulge area brute.

Diva's matches suck 99% of the time...this is not the 1%

And the hate for Jordan begins...

Revival hurt equals fuck you world in Rex's goat ass!

I'm fading on the rest of this show...bunch of bleh and meh.

How can Rollins be so athletic and still make his moves look so weak and soft?

Ambrose is really good at making stupid faces...but not much else.

Tozawa starts to get over with his work...so now he's Titus' lakey and a joke no one cares about. Good job ruining yet another face.

It's painful to see how bad the fudged up the cruiserweight division, but I do like King Neville.

Mickie James still has a nice ass...god for her.

Double Alexa this show...God's throwing me a bone(r)

Diva's matches suck again!

I'm sick as shiz of Roman vs Braun, especially Roman.

Goldust is killing it with these classic style promos.

Joe's a bigger hero in Canada than Bret Hart now.
i really hope they let joe run with the belt whats the worst can happen they put belt on jinder let joe run with it see how it plays out. I'm still into tozawa. this cass enzo and show shit is boring as fuck n lol at them doing the shark cage fucking gimmic i enjoyed the nxt and ko chris this one is just overkill

i really hope they let joe run with the belt whats the worst can happen they put belt on jinder let joe run with it see how it plays out. I'm still into tozawa. this cass enzo and show shit is boring as fuck n lol at them doing the shark cage fucking gimmic i enjoyed the nxt and ko chris this one is just overkill

Joe with the belt would be awesome...which is why Roman is going to pin him at Summerslam. I fast forward anything with Enzo & Show...I guess they didn't sell all those shark cage ring playsets yet.

Joe with the belt would be awesome...which is why Roman is going to pin him at Summerslam. I fast forward anything with Enzo & Show...I guess they didn't sell all those shark cage ring playsets yet.
i wouldn't put pass them to do that will just have ppl hating rr even more. i bet Vince is enjoying the shit out of this hes like already have your fucking money boo all you want. if fans wanna get thier point across they are going to have stop giving wwe their money

i wouldn't put pass them to do that will just have ppl hating rr even more. i bet Vince is enjoying the shit out of this hes like already have your fucking money boo all you want

I doubt it. I honestly believe Vince is listening each week pissed off and befuddled about why Roman's merch sales are slipping and why Reignsamania hasn't taken off yet.

I doubt it. I honestly believe Vince is listening each week pissed off and befuddled about why Roman's merch sales are slipping and why Reignsamania hasn't taken off yet.
that could be true also vince should understand things change what people liked before might not like it now . people seemed to like rr alot more with the shield that all changed when he went solo they have been trying push him forever 3 wm main events in row still not over

Speaking of the shield...does anyone else think Cole sounds retarded with the "it's been 3 years," line? That whole thing is retarded.

Huge weekend for G1, Tanahashi/Naito to go to final, and Kenny/Okada if Kenny wins he is in the final.

I'm thinking about how to give Jordan a good "you suck" chant. Maybe "you suck ... you really suck" on the trumpet notes. Or "Kurts not your dadad".

Huge weekend for G1, Tanahashi/Naito to go to final, and Kenny/Okada if Kenny wins he is in the final.

I'm so behind on NJPW stuff...I just got around to watching the Dominion match between Naito and Tanahashi...which was absolutely fudging awesome.

Does anyone else think that Seth Rollins is regressing? Not as bad as Dean but still?

Does anyone else think that Seth Rollins is regressing? Not as bad as Dean but still?
think the knee injury really fucked him over looks like when hes out there he slowing down trying to be more careful

Evil has one dumbass wresting name.

I think it fits the whole LIJ "Island of Misfit Toys" theme

Naito is a heel with a decidedly face theme and reception.

Hiromu Takahashi is the lovable goofball who is also a loose cannon who wants to kill everyone including himself.

EVIL is a campy gimmick with the most overt name, but is treated like a big deal.

SANADA is a literal NJPW outsider, getting his start in W1 as a bleach blonde babyface.

BUSHI is a japanese dude playing a luchador, whose signature move isn't flippy shit, but asian mist.

I think you could do far worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back