Not open for further replies.

Falsedawn

.45 ACP
Platinum Member
Reaction score
kkcmimt.png

Rules:

1. @GreenBastard did this!
2. If you're not cheating, you're not trying.
3. Buy YTR's DVD!

Mascot:

Theme:

@RR @D.R.H.

Damn even edited the PWD logo. Basically sacrilege.

Reading comics online and all the ads want to sell me flipflops via an Hungarian online store or Russian gfs.

@Falsedawn what's the deal with Juice Robinson? There seems to be some hype around him, but I'm not seeing it. He's a solid worker and that's about it IMO, am I missing something?

@Falsedawn what's the deal with Juice Robinson? There seems to be some hype around him, but I'm not seeing it. He's a solid worker and that's about it IMO, am I missing something?

CJ Parker from NXT. He left to get experience in Japan with the intention of going back to WWE, but he's enjoyed NJPW and now wants to stay. He's notable for becoming a Young Lion even though he didn't have to, so he gets big face pops for showing respect to the org and really ingratiating himself into the New Japan organization. Dude actually has a surprisingly big female following, the look and attitude really do it for him. He's an upper midcarder at this point (He's scored some big wins and his association with Taguchi Japan helps his shine), but he has potential to be a big deal at some point should a spot open up for a gaijin at the top (Basically, if Kenny leaves). Without some luck though, he'll probably win the Intercontinental title a couple of times and that'll be his ceiling. Definitely not a main eventer, but not a slouch either.

CJ Parker from NXT. He left to get experience in Japan with the intention of going back to WWE, but he's enjoyed NJPW and now wants to stay. He's notable for becoming a Young Lion even though he didn't have to, so he gets big face pops for showing respect to the org and really ingratiating himself into the New Japan organization. Dude actually has a surprisingly big female following, the look and attitude really do it for him. He's an upper midcarder at this point (He's scored some big wins and his association with Taguchi Japan helps his shine), but he has potential to be a big deal at some point should a spot open up for a gaijin at the top (Basically, if Kenny leaves). Without some luck though, he'll probably win the Intercontinental title a couple of times and that'll be his ceiling. Definitely not a main eventer, but not a slouch either.
<mma4>

Oh @Minotauro Rex, the reason it probably sounds like championship hype is that NJPW takes booking really seriously. Juice got a pin on Naito I wanna say in a multiman match, and that's like inconcievable for cans. It shows that Gedo is serious about putting Juice over if/when the time comes. He might not ever win the HW title, but only the cream of the crop do, it's not like WWE where everyone gets their turn at the top of the mountain. You'd have a hard time talking about top tier guys without mentioning Tomohiro Ishii, but he hasn't even sniffed anything beyond the NEVER Openweight belt. It's not an indictment of the talent, it's just a reflection of the prestige of the belt. WWE needs to take note.

Oh @Minotauro Rex, the reason it probably sounds like championship hype is that NJPW takes booking really seriously. Juice got a pin on Naito I wanna say in a multiman match, and that's like inconcievable for cans. It shows that Gedo is serious about putting Juice over if/when the time comes. He might not ever win the HW title, but only the cream of the crop do, it's not like WWE where everyone gets their turn at the top of the mountain. You'd have a hard time talking about top tier guys without mentioning Tomohiro Ishii, but he hasn't even sniffed anything beyond the NEVER Openweight belt. It's not an indictment of the talent, it's just a reflection of the prestige of the belt. WWE needs to take note.

You think he will have a good match with Kenny tomorrow?

You think he will have a good match with Kenny tomorrow?

I think so, he's improved leaps and bounds even in the last couple of months. I don't expect him to win (he's not Big Mike lmao), but it should be an enjoyable match.

But hell, who knows. Gedo already murdered my entire pick-em, so we could see anything at this point. They might do a shock win to set up a US title match, so you might keep your eye on how many injuries Kenny sells.

I think so, he's improved leaps and bounds even in the last couple of months. I don't expect him to win (he's not Big Mike lmao), but it should be an enjoyable match.

But hell, who knows. Gedo already murdered my entire pick-em, so we could see anything at this point. They might do a shock win to set up a US title match, so you might keep your eye on how many injuries Kenny sells.

It's gonna be weird seeing CJ Parker as a legit threat to Kenny. lol

I let the juice bang tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back