Opinion Yang joining CNN is a bad look

On CNN, he might accidentally convert a few libs to the Trump train. Good!

I think it's more interesting that CNN wanted to hire him in the first place. They probably thought hiring him would make them appear more impartial.

Is it? It looks like a person who is going to build name recognition after gaining notoriety in the race. There was no media blackout on Yang, nor is there one on Bernie. There certainly can be slanted coverage, but that's not a blackout. The reason we know Yang's name, and the reason Sanders has 100% name notoriety is because the news talks about them.

Nobody knew who yang was until he did podcasts and #yanggang shills spammed every social media platform. There is no way even 5% of yang voters know about him from MSM

What a fucking silly post

What a silly post

On JRE, Yang said the only reason he was running as a Democrat was because it was his chance to win

Yang only ran to get exposure and a platform to spread his ideas, steyer is doing the same thing, spending and campaigning so they can talk about their pet issues. Neither ever had a realistic shot

On JRE, Yang said the only reason he was running as a Democrat was because it was his chance to win

Yang has also claimed to be a progressive who voted for Bernie in the 2016 primary.

Unfortunately, the more I see/hear from Yang the sketchier he seems.

Wow CNN ratings blew up during the short time Yang was on. I'm talking like 4X more.

Edit: He confirmed it he's starting his own podcast. Guests likely people like Elon Musk and Ben Shapiro.

AF1QipNYdO_np4yWo9i5-Zx1pmrRxKJ2F3R1Q71Kx15p

Last edited:
Back