Yana Kunitskaya and Thiago Marreta in a relationship

Not as random as Hector Lombard and Valérie Létourneau but...
<mma4>
This is the relationship I was thinking about that was similar. I just couldn't pin point and it's like I had déjà vu.

Either way Hector and Thiago must wreck.

santos beat jones in both the fight and with the quality of woman

I thought they were. I remember on the Embeddeds leading up to the Jones fight you could see Yana chilling at his house. I was thinking "What is she doing around all the Brazilians?:. I assumed he was giving her the Sledgehammer.

At around the 5:15 mark

didn't click that Marreta was the nickname and not the last name. I was thinking who the fuck is Thiago Marreta???? Took me looking at fightfinder to realize what an idiot I am.

It just seems impossible for a man like Thiago Santos to be packing anything under 9 inches

Lmao.

Dying over here.

WHat if he actually has a tiny penis and Yana is the first woman to not laugh him away?

Wonder how the baby will looks like..

JoshKoscheck.png

More like....

method=get&rs=120&q=75&x=-49&y=-34&w=240&h=320&ro=0&s=1B5CD1C1-1D09-6BFC-E52A313589801C07.jpg

Platitude: a remark or statement, especially one with a moral content, that has been used too often to be interesting or thoughtful.

That is exactly how I would describe your statement. Some people are happy exhibiting objectively demonstrable terrible behaviors. Did you take these people into consideration when you were making your statement? LOL

Platitude: a remark or statement, especially one with a moral content, that has been used too often to be interesting or thoughtful.

That is exactly how I would describe your statement. Some people are happy exhibiting objectively demonstrable terrible behaviors. Did you take these people into consideration when you were making your statement? LOL

Too bad it was not his statement. Next time you want to get on your high horse quote the right guy.

Also I hope they are happy. I guess thats makes me shallow too.

Good to see Marreta healing up nicely.
And congrats to them, mma bringing ppl closer from different parts of the world.

Too bad it was not his statement. Next time you want to get on your high horse quote the right guy.

Also I hope they are happy. I guess thats makes me shallow too.
"everyone deserves to encounter happiness at least sometimes in their lives." This statement fits the definition of a platitude. LOL

"everyone deserves to encounter happiness at least sometimes in their lives." This statement fits the definition of a platitude. LOL

Take a hint, my dude:
Nobody likes you.
Go away.

Take a hint, my dude:
Nobody likes you.
Go away.
Take a hint, my dude: I do not care if "nobody likes [me]."

If a member makes a statement that catches my attention, then I will respond. I am here to engage with anybody who is willing to engage. I have no personal agenda for or against anyone.

When I am not interested in a post, I don't engage. It is really that simple for me. LOL

Back